Ipswich Town vs Huddersfield Town Match Preview

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Will we bounce back?

Ipswich Win
100%
Huddersfield Win
No votes
Draw
No votes

Total votes: 16

Frosty
Forum Owner

Ipswich Town vs Huddersfield Town Match Preview

Post by Frosty » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:01 am

Image Ipswich Town v Huddersfield Town Image

Saturday 25th October 2014 – 15:00
Portman Road

Opening Thought - Jamma

Town turned in the proverbial ‘game of two halves’ on Tuesday night as they went down to their first defeat in nine. Although the result in itself was no disgrace – Cardiff starting to live up to expectations under Russell Slade – it was the manner of the second-half performance that was most disappointing, after a promising opening 45. Perhaps affected by the setbacks in the previous two games, there seemed to be no sign of the confidence that should have been flowing from our recent run. After a sublime goal from Daryl Murphy, and an equally impressive strike by Peter Whittingham, the chance was there to build on our first-half showing and claim what was looking like a very winnable 3 points. Surprisingly, the Blues never reached the same levels once they had conceded straight after half time, leading McCarthy to say that the second period was ‘as bad as we have played all season’.

We can view the situation in which we find ourselves in one of two ways. The ‘Blue-tinted brigade’ will focus on the fact that Tuesday was the first time we had lost in nine, and that we are still in contention, being just 3 points off the top 3 with some favourable-looking fixtures to come. Those of a more glass half empty persuasion, on the other hand, will point to the stat that we have only tasted victory once in our last five outings and have dropped off the pace as we have slipped down to 9th in the league. Whichever way you look at it, with just over a quarter of the season gone, it’s still early days and, not wanting to take one side or the other, Ipswich Town could just as easily be celebrating the league title as coming to terms with relegation by next May…! What is sure is that Mick will be demanding a reaction on Saturday, as we welcome an inconsistent Huddersfield to Portman Road

The Opposition – Huddersfield Town

These guys are renowned for their world class line dancing skills ................ make sure you take something to throw at them!

In 1910, just three years after being founded, Huddersfield entered the Football League for the first time. In November 1919 a fund-raising campaign was needed to avoid a move to Leeds. Citizens of Huddersfield were asked to buy shares in the club for £1 each, and the club staved off the proposed merger. The team went on to reach the 1920 FA Cup Final and win promotion to Division One.

In 1926, it became the first English team to win three successive league titles – a feat that only three other clubs have been able to match. Huddersfield Town also won the FA Cup in 1922 and have been runners-up on four other occasions. During the club's heyday, on 27 February 1932 the club achieved a record attendance of 67,037 during their FA Cup 6th round tie against Arsenal at Leeds Road. This attendance has been bettered by only 13 other clubs in the history of the Football League.

After the Second World War, the club began a gradual decline, losing its First Division status in 1952. It returned to the top flight for the last time (so far) in 1970 but was relegated two seasons later and has since meandered through the lower three divisions. Before the start of the 1969/70 season, Huddersfield Town adopted the nickname "The Terriers".

In 1998, the club attracted the attention of local businessman Barry Rubery and, after protracted takeover talks, he took over the running of the club, promising significant investment as the club sought Premiership status. However, the club did not make it back to the top flight and fell two divisions. The club was sold by Rubery to David Taylor and under David Taylors ownership, slipped into administration.

In the summer of 2003, the Terriers came out of administration under the new ownership of Ken Davy.

At the start of the 2004–05 season, the stadium was renamed the Galpharm Stadium, to reflect the sponsorship of this local healthcare company.

On 26 May 2012, following a penalty shoot-out in the 2012 Football League One play-off Final victory over Sheffield United, Huddersfield were promoted to the Championship. The shoot-out was the longest contested in the current League One play-offs format. Eleven rounds took place, the final score was 8–7 to Huddersfield, with the winning goal being scored by goalkeeper Alex Smithies.

During the summer of 2012, the stadium changed its name to the John Smith's Stadium, after the sponsorship rights were bought by Heineken International.

Last season Huddersfield finished the season in 17th place with 53 points.

One To Watch –

Huddersfield’s first-choice goalkeeper, Alex Smithies, seems to have been around for ages, despite still being just 24 years old, and is the Terriers’ longest-serving current player, having graduated from the Academy back in 2007. The former England U19 and U21 international first shot to prominence at club level in the 2009/10 season, as he made the No. 1 jersey his own and went on to claim 16 clean sheets. Smithies' momentum was disrupted by injury, which saw him restricted to just 37 league appearances over the next two campaigns. But he made up for this disappointment towards the end of 2011/12, starring in Huddersfield’s successful play-off challenge as he converted the winning penalty against Yorkshire rivals Sheffield United to secure his hometown club’s place back in the second tier.

Having finally got over his injury worries, there has been no looking back since, as he has been an ever-present in the league, playing in every single one of the Terriers’ Championship fixtures. Smithies crowned a successful personal campaign in 2012/13 by being named the club’s Players’ Player of the Year and has established himself not only as the first name on Huddersfield’s teamsheet but also as one of the most highly sought-after ‘keepers outside of the Premier League.

The Gaffer – Chris Powell

He began his professional career in December 1987 as a trainee at Crystal Palace with Ian Wright but failed to become a regular with the first team. He spent time on loan at Aldershot, where he made 11 appearances, before moving on a free transfer in August 1990 to Essex club Southend United. In six years at the club Powell made 288 first-team appearances. In November 2004 a BBC poll of Southend United supporters voted Powell their all-time cult hero.

In January 1996 Powell moved to Derby County for a fee of £750,000. He made 99 first-team appearances before being transferred to Charlton Athletic in June 1998 for a fee of £825,000. Powell was a favourite of the Derby fans, and won the Supporters' Player of the Year award for the 1996-97 season.

While at Charlton, he made 200 first-team appearances, and evidently caught the eye of Sven-Göran Eriksson, who picked him for the England team in 2001, at the unusually late age of 31. He was the oldest England debutant since Syd Owen in 1954.

Shortly after the start of the 2004–05 season, Powell was allowed to move to West Ham United, where he played a major part in their successful promotion campaign. However, during the summer of 2005 he and West Ham were unable to agree terms for a further contract and he returned to Charlton on a one-year contract, with a suggestion that he would develop his coaching skills.

Typically consistent performance belying his years throughout 2005–06 saw Powell regain his place as Charlton's first choice left back.

On 1 July 2006 he signed a one-year contract with Premiership newcomers Watford as Aidy Boothroyd looked to add some experience to his youthful squad. He was released by the club after one year. In July 2007, Powell returned to Charlton for a third spell.

Powell joined League Two side Bournemouth on a trial basis in July 2008, the club looking to see if he could bring much needed experience to their defence.

He joined Leicester City on a six-month contract on 23 August 2008.On 6 December 2008 Powell started his 750th career appearance against former club Southend.

In July 2009, Powell signed a contract to be a player-coach at Leicester City, becoming first team development coach, and also re-registering himself as a player. He retired from playing at the end of the 2009–10 season, his final appearance came on 27 March 2010 against his former club Derby County.

Having served as a player coach under Nigel Pearson, Powell was retained by incoming Leicester manager Paulo Sousa in the summer of 2010. In October, Powell was named caretaker manager with Mike Stowell of the Foxes after Sousa was sacked. He remained a coach at the club after Sousa's replacement, Sven-Göran Eriksson, was appointed.

On 14 January 2011 Powell was appointed manager of Charlton Athletic, who were by now languishing in League One. He signed a three and a half year contract following the sacking of Phil Parkinson and finished the season in 13th place.

Powell signed 19 new players in summer 2011, and Charlton finished strongly in the second half of the 2011-12 season and sealed promotion back to the Championship as champions of League One.

The following season now in the in the Championship, Charlton finished the season in 9th place, three points off a play-off position.

On 11 March 2014, Powell was sacked as manager of Charlton Athletic by owner Roland Duchâtelet; this decision came after a poor run of form with the Addicks sitting at the bottom of the Championship table, although media reports have suggested that it was a reluctance to play players Roland Duchâtelet had brought to the club and differences in transfer policy.

On 3 September, 2014 Powell was named the new manager of Huddersfield Town.

Past Match - Video Highlights - Trev

More of the same please on Saturday

Trev's Trivia

Players to play for both teams

Marcus Stewart ITFC 2000–2002 HTFC 1996–2000

Jon Stead ITFC 2008–2010 HTFC 2013–Present although out on loan

Jordan Rhodes ITFC 2007–2009 HTFC 2009–2012

Media Watch - K L Blue

Some of you may have already read this, but its an interesting interview on Jonny Williams by the EADT on Tuesday

Q: Hi Jonny. First of all, it’s great to see you back!
A: Thanks. I’ve enjoyed my first couple of weeks back here. We’ve been unfortunate in the last couple of games, but we’still unbeaten in eight and I’m really enjoying it.”

Q: You obviously enjoyed your time here at the back end of last season. Did you think you’d end up coming back?
A: “To be honest I wasn’t too sure what would happen. It was a case of going in to the first few games with Palace, seeing if I was involved and if I wasn’t a loan was always likely because I need to be playing regularly at this stage of my career.“Ipswich seemed like the right move after last year and I’m delighted to be back.”

Q: What’s Neil Warnock said to you?
A: “He just wants me to play in a more central position and play as many games as I can to get my fitness back up. The main thing is to play games in a central position while they do well in the Premier League.”

Q: Were there other options for you?
A: “I think there were rumours of other clubs, but deep down I knew where I wanted to go. Not that I had any say in it, that’s the club’s choice, but I’m delighted to be back.“I’ve only got positive things to say about last year, the manager has been fantastic with me and there’s a real good strong bond in the team at the moment as you can probably see on the pitch.“The fans have been great with me too. It feels like I haven’t really been away to be honest. It just feels like I’ve had a really long summer.”

Q: David McGoldrick said he was disappointed not to have played alongside you last season when he was injured. What’s it been like playing alongside him at last?A: “He’s a great player. I didn’t managed to train or play with him last year, which was a shame, so I’m delighted to be doing that now. We’ve got a great relationship on the pitch and hopefully that will continue to improve the more we play together “Murph’s a very strong player too so it’s great to link up with them.”

Q: Do you feel this Ipswich Town team can up there challenging for promotion?
A: “Yeah, definitely. We have some serious strength in depth at the moment. Jack Collison isn’t even getting on the bench at the moment and he’s a top player. Darren Ambrose has come in too. Tommy Smith just slotted straight back in with Luke Chambers ill at the weekend.“If we carry on doing what we’ve been doing then we’ll be up there. We’ve just got to cut out these 90th minute goals we’re conceding because they’re killing us at the moment.”

Q: It’s a 93-day loan. Would it be difficult to go back to Palace if Ipswich are right up there competing for promotion?
A: “Yeah. I think we’ll have to see in January what each manager wants to do with me. It would be great to be in and around the top six.”

Q: You’ve just been away with Wales for Euro 2016 qualifying. Do you enjoy representing them?
A: “I love going away with Wales. We have a great manager and the boys are really bonding now. We’ve done all we can so far. Seven points out of nine and we go to Belgium next. I wouldn’t be surprised if all the home nations are in with a chance of qualifying towards the end.”

Q: Cardiff City on Tuesday night – a ground you know well.
A: “It feels like I’ve been living there for the last few weeks, it feels like my home ground at the moment.“It will be a tough game, they’ll be there or thereabouts I’m sure, because they’ve still got Prem quality.“At the moment it doesn’t really matter if we’re home or away though, we still go out to attack teams. That’s the best way to go about it and I think we’ve been unlucky not to pick up more points on the road. We’ll go there and have the same game plan we’ve had in the last few weeks.
“It’s slightly more attacking the way we’ve been playing this year. We’ve got some real strength and quality up top that we’re trying to utilise.”

Q: Going back to Wales, I see that Gareth Bale tweeted a picture of you two to his five million followers.
A: “I didn’t expect that. I must admit it was a bit strange when he was asking me for a picture to put on social networking! I get on really well with him. It’s a bit surreal because he’s a world star now.“It’s weird because we should treat him as a superstar, but he’s so down to earth. He’s really humble and we all just get on with him as we always have done.“He’s one of the most professional players I’ve worked with. It’s great to learn off someone like that and watch what he does. He deserves everything he’s got because he’s made a lot of sacrifices to get there. He’s a fantastic player and a great player.”

Q: The ‘Joniesta’ nickname seems to have well and truly stuck now. I hear the manager got you an Ipswich shirt with that on the back when you left?
A: “Yeah! I got that framed asap. That was a really nice touch.”

Q: Talking of shirts, why have you gone for squad number 50?
A: “I picked 50 because there weren’t that many numbers left! I would have liked 25, but it wasn’t available so I doubled it up instead. If I come back a third time I probably won’t go for 75 though!”

Stat Time

Head to Head

Ipswich Town Wins................20 (52.63%)
Huddersfield Wins.................11 (28.95%)
Draws.................................7 (18.42%)

Ipswich Town Goals...............68 (ave. 1.79 per match)
Huddersfield Goals................47 (ave. 1.24 per match)

Head to Head At Portman Road

Ipswich Town Wins................14 (73.68%)
Huddersfield Wins..................2 (10.53%)
Draws.................................3 (15.79%)

Ipswich Town Goals................45 (ave. 2.37 per match)
Huddersfield Goals.................19 (ave. 1.00 per match)

Heeees's Baaaaaaack! :lol:

The Predicted Teams

Ipswich Town

01 Gerken
02 Parr
04 Chambers
06 Berra
05 Smith
11 Anderson
08 Skuse
50 Williams
09 Murphy
10 McGoldrick
14 Bajner

Huddersfield

01 Smithies
27 Smith
04 Hudson
33 Lynch
17 Robinson
06 Hogg
10 Coady
08 Butterfield
07 Scannell
16 Holt
30 Bunn

Marko's Caption Competition

Isn’t she gorgeous? …… I am re-introducing the ‘hotties’ section this week.

Match Referee - Richard Clark

Final Thought - Frosty

Well that was a bit of a flop wasn't it? ............... maybe we aren't Cardiff's bogey team anymore. :|

Anyway, moving on from Dragons we have a crack at the Terriers this week which is not an overly easy prospect either, with Huddersfield taking three wins and two draws from their last 5 matches.

Still bugger that 'glass half empty' crap, Huddersfield haven't beaten us for some 14 odd years (just forget the fact that we didn't play for 10 years or so :lol: ) so I think Saturday will be a fantastic opportunity to take 3 points and move back into the zone.

It's that old 'Chestnut', its how well you bounce back from a disappointing result that defines a good side.

I think if McCarthy can nail the second half concentration lapses that has been a bit synonymous of the side in recent times, then come the second half of the season could be a really exciting time as we seem to be a stronger performer post Christmas.

For the fans making the epic trek to Portman Road this Saturday (particularly those travelling from Ipswich :wink: ), have a great day and cheer really really loudly please!

IPSWICH TOWN 3 HUDDERSFIELD TOWN 1

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Ipswich Town vs Huddersfield Town Match Preview

Post by marko69 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:13 am

Jonny Williams regarding Gareth Bale: "He's a fantastic player and a great player."

Well which is it Jonny? He can't be both?!! I'll say he's a great player but a feckin diving bstd.

Excellent preview as always. My finger certainly isn't on the pulse of the English Championship...... I still thought Powell was at Charlton! Really think ITFC should be picking up 3 points in this game at Portman Road. A draw would be, for me, quite disappointing if I'm honest. If this ends up being a loss, expect a shed load of anger on these pages. I'll go for a 2-0 Town win.

And had a look at the league table....... Middlesbro in 3rd? They've been quietly going about their business! Keep the pressure up and stay in touch with all these teams, ITFC. COYB!

Ref Caption:

(Speaking into mouthpiece) Keep an eye on that corner up there, linesman..... I need to walk. That Macaroni pie is coming back on me.

Floors

Post by Floors » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:14 am

3-1 to us.
caption, "whats up Delia, were the eggs off?"

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:40 am

Caption Contest:-

"If Elle MacPherson was the face of 'Revlon'

and

Jennifer Lawrence is the face of 'Dior'

does this make

Delia the face of 'Sunsweet Prunes'?"

James Scharmann

Post by James Scharmann » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:45 am

2-0 to Town I hope. I expect Holt will get booed which always against as it will give gim more motivation like with Nugent....

CAPTION COMPETITION

Delia attempts to reignite her singing career with another rendition of her classic "Let's Be Havin' You", but appears to have the fell on deaf ears as her "brand new false teeth" are not up to the job as are her team Norwich.

Ferguson

Post by Ferguson » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:04 am

The Predicted Teams

Ipswich Town

01 Gerken
02 Parr
04 Chambers
06 Berra
03 Mings
11 Anderson
08 Skuse
50 Williams
09 Murphy
10 McGoldrick
14 Bajner

Mings has 5 yellow and is not playing...

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:54 am

Ferguson wrote:The Predicted Teams

Ipswich Town

01 Gerken
02 Parr
04 Chambers
06 Berra
03 Mings
11 Anderson
08 Skuse
50 Williams
09 Murphy
10 McGoldrick
14 Bajner

Mings has 5 yellow and is not playing...

thanks you for that, I make a purposeful mistake each week to see who's actually reading the Previews :wink: :D

How is Jonathan enjoying life at Town?

ps ..... will give my fellow countryman (Smith) a start instead

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:29 pm

Huddersfield's away performance has been quite erratic so far this season although they have picked up good wins at both Reading and Wolves so I guess it won't be an easy game for us. Hopefully we can pick up a win so long as we don't have too many defensive errors particularly in the closing stages of the game if we're defending a one goal lead.

I'd like to think we can win this 2-0.

Caption:

Delia looking in the mirror speaking to her husband:...." Ugh!....f*ck me Michael am I really that ugly, we must get rid of all our mirrors"

Ref speaking to his assistant..... "Who are they calling a fat b*stard, it can't be me I'm far too important"

barmy billy

Post by barmy billy » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:49 pm

Caption: "What!! You've signed Luke Chadwick? Ugh."

Town to win 3-1
Last edited by barmy billy on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

number 9

Post by number 9 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:56 pm

It'll be interesting to see how the defense performs after the bollocking I'm sure they got from MM after Tuesday's second- half. The defense will also be missing Mings, so this could be a preview of our line-up after January. I'd like to see Cameron Stewart get a run out...I think he's fully fit now? Also, whatever has happened to Henshall? Could we see the young ManCity product on the left on Saturday?

We could do with a win, so I'll go for ITFC 2 v 0 Huddersfield.

CAPTION: DELIA
Delia's reaction after being told she's had the last of the wine.

CAPTION: REF
Speaking to himself, Ref Richard Clark says, "I think I just sharted!"

Quasar

Post by Quasar » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Caption :

"mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the.... actually don't bother !"

Dubai Blue

Post by Dubai Blue » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Marko mentioned Middlesbrough earlier in the thread, and who is their star scorer?

Yup, you've guessed it ... Grant Leadbitter.

herforder

Post by herforder » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:29 pm

No doubt MM/TC have said what needed to be said following the poor second half performance on Tuesday night. Not publicly, but on the training ground where the work to improve individual and collective performances and decision making needs to happen. No truth in the rumour that MM had circus music piped into the changing rooms: 'Send in the Clowns'! :D

'Uddersfield will be another toughie, but gives us the perfect opportunity to get the Cardiff ricks out of the system, and get an important, confidence boosting, win - and 3 valuable points.

I go for a hard-fought 2-0 victory to Town.

Caption comp: Ugh! That KY Jelly tastes fu**in' awful, and rots yer teeth!

Ref Caption: Blame her above!

BLUEBLOOD

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:31 pm

Caption Comp : Sky Sports spots Freddy Krueger,s Mum at Carrot Road.

Andym

Post by Andym » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:58 am

Caption: Someone left my cake out in the rain.

barmy billy

Post by barmy billy » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:34 am

Caption:

"Swallow it, Bitch."

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:40 pm

barmy billy wrote:Caption:

"Swallow it, Bitch."
Brilliant.

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:47 am

Thirteen votes - and all for a victory ? That was a surprise but self included. Didn't expect to see one-way traffic. Be interesting to see how the team responds after the recent run came to an end but with home advantage and the opposition adrift in mid-league this sure looks promising for Town to get back to maximum points once again. Still within reach of not only the play-offs but top two places and with another consistent few weeks and enough points obtained, things could become real interesting once again. It would be surprise if Huddersfield can come away with anything from tomorrows game, but in this sport, anything can occur. 1 - 0 home team victory.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:36 am

It was December 26th last year away at Doncaster that we last scored Three goals in a League match and dont ask me why but I fancy us to do it again at last today, we have been threatening it for some time without quite managing it. If we play at our best or nearing it we will get the points, however should we get complacent we could be upset by a very average but in form Huddersfield side.

I dont agree with your predicted team, I think Parr will switch to LB with Chambers at RB and Smith in the Centre. I can See Hyam returning alongside Skuse & Williams with Bishop or Bru on standby should Williams not be fit. Up front it will be as you were.

We may hate him but we have to watch out for the antics of the Blob up front, he can still pose a major threat and he knows every trick in the book, while Sean Scannell is another who has ripped us to pieces at PR in the past.

Town 3-0 Huddersfield

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:46 am

Just don't let it end 1-1 with the blob scoring in the 97th minute.

Fkn jinxed it now.

Mr.Punch

Post by Mr.Punch » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:56 am

this is the type of game we need to win if we are serious about promotion, i think we'll bounce back well from tuesday and win 3-0, overtaking naridge too!

Andym

Post by Andym » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:05 am

bluemike wrote:It was December 26th last year away at Doncaster that we last scored Three goals in a League match and dont ask me why but I fancy us to do it again at last today, we have been threatening it for some time without quite managing it. If we play at our best or nearing it we will get the points, however should we get complacent we could be upset by a very average but in form Huddersfield side.

I dont agree with your predicted team, I think Parr will switch to LB with Chambers at RB and Smith in the Centre. I can See Hyam returning alongside Skuse & Williams with Bishop or Bru on standby should Williams not be fit. Up front it will be as you were.

We may hate him but we have to watch out for the antics of the Blob up front, he can still pose a major threat and he knows every trick in the book, while Sean Scannell is another who has ripped us to pieces at PR in the past.

Town 3-0 Huddersfield
That's an interesting statistic. I guess it shows how tactically we try to defend the moment we are in front which in my view is a shame.

I think you're right about the defence, and I also agree that Hyam will return.

"The Blob" made me smile - I hope he has a terrible game but I don't suppose it will happen.

shamm

Post by shamm » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Holt misses a certainty.
Poor start for Town.

Mr.Punch

Post by Mr.Punch » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:21 pm

1-0 lovely :D

shamm

Post by shamm » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Great pressure with 5 corners.
Let's wrap this one up quickly.

Quasar

Post by Quasar » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:25 pm

woop woop - glad i got a stream to watch - 1-0

Mr.Punch

Post by Mr.Punch » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:38 pm

not very convincing so far - but we're winning :)

Mr.Punch

Post by Mr.Punch » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:14 pm

2-0 :D

Mr.Punch

Post by Mr.Punch » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:29 pm

2-1 :(

shamm

Post by shamm » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:30 pm

Nervous times- forest and BR again.