A very happy Christmas to all.

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

marko69
Global Moderator

A very happy Christmas to all.

Post by marko69 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:30 am

I hardly ever start new posts, and when I do, they are usually just tongue in cheek pish...... But this one comes from the heart. I am abroad this Christmas and I really really wish I wasn't. The atrocities in Pakistan with all the children losing their lives has made me wish I was back home with my children & granddaughter......, and I think I am heading home early. Big Xmas bash going to get organised, guaranteed. Wife not 100% thrilled but I just gotta go home.

I sincerely hope all you tractor boys & girls have an amazing Xmas and new year..... And at the end of the day, if promotion happens, that'll be ok, and if not, well that's ok too. All the very best.

http://youtu.be/eZLYp-jgx-I

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Re: A very happy Christmas to all.

Post by Charnwood » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:04 am

Nice one Marko you old softie. Me & the missus regularly used to spend Christmas abroad, often just as a couple sometimes with close friends and had some great times esp in Barbados where they celebrate Christmas exactly the same as we do here. The last couple of years we've spent Christmas in Egypt & Spain but on both ocassions had the whole family with us, and to be honest that was the ideal solution. This year we'll all be together in Harrogate and I think as you get older family celebrations become more important.

Maybe stay where you are this year mate and keep the wife 100% happy..... "Happy Wife, Happy Life"..... and next year onwards make it a family celebration.

Whatever you decide Marko may it be a very happy one followed by a prosperous and healthy New Year for you and the family and for all tractor boys & girls too.

Have a good one everyone.

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:17 pm

Happy Xmas to you Marko and all Tractor Boys & Girls.
I'm not going to tell what to do because its your decision, but i am sure the missus will respect what ever you decide deep down. :wink:

barmy billy

Post by barmy billy » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Happy Christmas Marko. I hope you and your family have a great time.

herforder

Post by herforder » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Great respect, Marko, for sharing your feelings following the truly despicable events in Pakistan.

Over a very long time in the Army I spent many Chritmases away from home, together with some of the finest men this country has produced, often under challenging conditions. Given a choice, we would all rather have been back in UK with our families, but we readily accepted that we didn't have that luxury! My take would be that if the pull of being with your family is overwhelming, then it's an easy decision to make. Holiday locations and opportunities will always be there in the future.

But mostly, whatever you should decide, have a very Happy Christmas and best wishes for the New Year. And that extends to all Tractor Boys and girls, especially for those who for whatever reason don't always enjoy this time of year.

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:41 pm

:( I know how you will be feeling Marco, me and the wife are going to the Gambia where its around 30 degrees, I'm so sad to be going, not :D :D anyway you and the family and every one on the TB site, have yourselves a very merry Christmas & a Healthy 2015.

Up the Jags

Oh and Town

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Nice one Marko, do what your heart tells you to.

I too would like to wish all my fellow Tractor Boys and Girls a very Happy Christmas and a Healthy 2015.

Unfortunately we may all have to wait until May for the best present of all. COYB'S

number 9

Post by number 9 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Merry Christmas to Marko and to all TB forum members! My fondest memories of Christmas are in England.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:00 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS TRACTOR BOYS N GIRLS

AND

CAAAAARMAAAAARON EEEEWE BLUUUUUUES

Mick Ma ....Mick Ma......Mick Ma
Terry.....Terry....Terry

Terry....Terry....Terry Connor...

COYB's

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:14 am

hallamblue wrote:MERRY CHRISTMAS TRACTOR BOYS N GIRLS

AND

CAAAAARMAAAAARON EEEEWE BLUUUUUUES

Mick Ma ....Mick Ma......Mick Ma
Terry.....Terry....Terry

Terry....Terry....Terry Connor...

COYB's

Blimey Liz, have you been on the booooooze again ?

Merry Christmas xxxx

lucy

Post by lucy » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:37 am

Happy Xmas to everyone on TB.Com

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:24 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Marko and everybody on here.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:42 am

Cheers to all......, and decided to stay. You are correct, Charnwood. Heading home would've been p1$$ed off wife and festive atmosphere oot the window.

My son did forward this on to me though. It's actually pretty sh*t, but as he said, it's worth it for the "absolutely sh*t" part. :lol:

http://youtu.be/ZrlZNVi_N54

K L Blue

Post by K L Blue » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:42 pm

Happy Christmas to all Tractorboys and Girls and G&B, Pathy and Jo(even though you support the 2nd best team in norfolk Jo, Kings Lynn being the best :wink: )

and anyone who else i've missed!!

Ohiotractorboy

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone here!

all white

Post by all white » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:01 pm

Merry Christmas from the real boss of the Wolf Pack, :wink: to all you Town fans around the world.
have a wonderful time,
regards from Wendy

The Don
Forum Hall of Famer

Post by The Don » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:52 am

I was going to do my own Christmas thread when I got the time, but seeing as Marko has kindly done one already, there's no need for me to be egotistical and have my own. This will do perfectly for my annual little Christmas speech.

First of all, Its been weird for me this season not having to rush around to knock up a preview. I did debate it for ages whether to continue doing them this year but as it's turned out it was for the best. I really do have no time at all to be sitting around researching what is sometimes three previews a week. The way it's being done this year, with input from various members of the forum, has been refreshing. You can feel the different characters in each section and it makes it a thoroughly enjoyable read to see different viewpoints. So thanks to all those involved, even if I don't say it each week, I do get round to reading them eventually.

Thanks also to Chef and Charnwood for the time they put into creating the prediction league. I know that there are numerous hours of your own time given up to make this work and it hasn't gone un-noticed. Of course in extension to that, Todd for the posting game. Something that can't be thrilling to add up each week yet as you can see has still kept people interested. Even if there is the general league and then the elite nightstalkers.

And of course not forgetting Frosty for his continued invested hours and then chief funder of the forum, Earl Blue. Thanks once again for giving the fans a platform to air their views, grievances and general sh*t. It's always appreciated.

Finally, but by no means least, I'd like to thank all the members of the forum for their continued input. The forum will only ever be a place to escape if people are keeping it alive. Regardless of opinions at times, I always believe that people only ever say what they feel is right for the club and it goes without saying that things have become slightly happier in life now that the pitch side of things have improved.

I honestly believe that we are finally, after 13 or so dismal years, about to embark on a great time for the club. The feel-good factor that Mick and the lads have injected in to the club has been incredible to watch. As I said the other week, I'm just disappointed that it's come during a time I'm no longer able to attend each week. As is natural though that doesn't dampen the enjoyment, the passion or the belief that comes with being a fan.

I wish you, and all your families, an enjoyable Christmas time and New Year. I have a feeling 2015 may be a bit special.

Rob

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:24 am

Thanks for that Rob, nice words, and all the best to you and your loved ones also mate.

patthegimp

Post by patthegimp » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Thanks for the great forum. Only dip in now and again but really enjoy it.

Next year in the Premiership

pathay

Post by pathay » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Happy Christmas to all of you at Ipswich and may your success on the field continue. I told you at the beginning of the season that Mick was the man for the job. Well done

Only wish our future at Cardiff looked brighter but we are a Club in crises at the moment with people walking away and SeasonTickets being returned. Any of you going to Church this week please say a little prayer for us please.

Most of all enjoy your success.

Ferguson

Post by Ferguson » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Wish you all Merry Xmas and a sublime 2015 :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QH2ct7aUew

Quasar

Post by Quasar » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:51 am

Happy Christmas and a Joyous New Year to you all.

Lots of Love : Quasar

x:)x

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:23 am

Thank you Marko and the many tractor boys and girls, and all the best yuletide wishes for you and your families.

Dazzz67

Post by Dazzz67 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Like to wish you the same mate and too all Town fans, may you all have a great time, keep safe and just enjoy this special time of year.

And let's wish all the Town players, staff and anyone linked to the club a great time over the Christmas period, and let's all hope 2015 is a great year for all.

Happy Christmas!

K L Blue

Post by K L Blue » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:44 pm

Happy Christmas to all
and have a great new year!

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:06 pm

Merry Christmas everyone, thank you for the laughs and comaradarie over the past year.

Best Wishes Dave