Reading 2 Ipswich 1

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

jeremy rusher

Reading 2 Ipswich 1

Post by jeremy rusher » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:00 pm

A Stevenage game all over again .The quality of football tonight v Reading was sad to watch. Sideways-Backwards- Sideways-Backwards-Big Boot to no one -Header this way-Header that way-Throw ins, freekicks, poor passing and the occasional mis-timed challenge. How the hell can you describe a poor game like that when players can not even control the ball, pass to a team mate or do anything exciting with it going forward. Then Mr Mills starts waffling on the radio then reckons Reading are a poor team who play poor football and will struggle this season. No mention of the rubbish we produced in 90 minutes. That is a typical boring display that is just not good enough. A game where it takes 3 penalties to decide the outcome. The usual poor quality game in front of the Sky cameras. This club has gone right down hill .

Steve and Jo

Re: Reading 2 Ipswich 1

Post by Steve and Jo » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:16 pm

jeremy rusher wrote:A Stevenage game all over again .The quality of football tonight v Reading was sad to watch. Sideways-Backwards- Sideways-Backwards-Big Boot to no one -Header this way-Header that way-Throw ins, freekicks, poor passing and the occasional mis-timed challenge. How the hell can you describe a poor game like that when players can not even control the ball, pass to a team mate or do anything exciting with it going forward. Then Mr Mills starts waffling on the radio then reckons Reading are a poor team who play poor football and will struggle this season. No mention of the rubbish we produced in 90 minutes. That is a typical boring display that is just not good enough. A game where it takes 3 penalties to decide the outcome. The usual poor quality game in front of the Sky cameras. This club has gone right down hill .

Never bothered in past to reply to you. Why? Because i think you are an arse . Why? Because only post when we lose. Fair enough its entertainment reading your drivel..

Firstly i thought we played ok, especially second half. The desire, the commitment was there. Lots of bad luck with one good luck possibly in our penalty.

We were the away team and in all honestly we did enough to win. We didn't we lost. Mistakes were made but we played ok. Norwich played lot worse two weeks ago and rightly got beat 3-0. Tonight take it on the chin and move on

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:22 pm

Yes, I think you'll be getting your nuts chewed for this new thread, JR! :lol: How about letting us know the positives after the wins for a change? Or the draws?

But I must confess, I was expecting a little bit more from the club tonight; was frustrated more than satisfied. But I think it was largely down to not seeing Leon Best on the SKY TV game. Not saying he would've lit the place up or anything, but for the further afield fans, would've been good to see him get some time.

Steve and Jo

Post by Steve and Jo » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:28 pm

marko69 wrote:Yes, I think you'll be getting your nuts chewed for this new thread, JR! :lol: How about letting us know the positives after the wins for a change? Or the draws?

But I must confess, I was expecting a little bit more from the club tonight; was frustrated more than satisfied. But I think it was largely down to not seeing Leon Best on the SKY TV game. Not saying he would've lit the place up or anything, but for the further afield fans, would've been good to see him get some time.

Personally Marko i don't think Best was 100% fit. We looked good for at least a draw. One whole might twit of a mistake.. (nearly swore then) and we lost but if we held on. Most would say well played we deserved that

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:33 pm

Oh christ.... not this dopey C ********* AGAIN! Give me strength. :roll:

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:34 pm

After seeing the Norwich game, I was happy that day. Was expecting a tad more from them with the away crowd backing tonight. But yes, the draw would've been applauded, but I think we'd be applauding for different reasons! :lol:

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:35 pm

hallamblue wrote:Oh christ.... not this dopey C ********* AGAIN! Give me strength. :roll:
C******** ?

That'll take time to work out!

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:38 pm

I'm not sure what you lot are doing indulging this thread, leave it alone and stay with the Official Match Day thread, this fella is only winding you up.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:42 pm

Ignoring is actually doing a conscious thing......., me and Steve started a conversation. Turn a negative into a positive. Let's start by working out Hallams new sweary word!

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:51 pm

I've fallen into the trap;

Comedian ?

herforder

Post by herforder » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:36 am

Cretin!

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:17 am

jeremy rusher wrote:A Stevenage game all over again .The quality of football tonight v Reading was sad to watch. Sideways-Backwards- Sideways-Backwards-Big Boot to no one -Header this way-Header that way-Throw ins, freekicks, poor passing and the occasional mis-timed challenge. How the hell can you describe a poor game like that when players can not even control the ball, pass to a team mate or do anything exciting with it going forward. Then Mr Mills starts waffling on the radio then reckons Reading are a poor team who play poor football and will struggle this season. No mention of the rubbish we produced in 90 minutes. That is a typical boring display that is just not good enough. A game where it takes 3 penalties to decide the outcome. The usual poor quality game in front of the Sky cameras. This club has gone right down hill .
I think your right Reading were f**king awful, and you describe the way they played brilliantly above. Oh on another point f*ck off deluded Norfolk scum tw*t. :wink:

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:53 am

Please don't anyone ever tell me again that this fuckwit is a Town fan.

Steve and Jo

Post by Steve and Jo » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:14 am

marko69 wrote:Ignoring is actually doing a conscious thing......., me and Steve started a conversation. Turn a negative into a positive. Let's start by working out Hallams new sweary word!
So 9 letters first letter begins with a C.. Lets play hangman

no guesses who who i recommend being the guy we hang,, JR, Honestly though Marko is right, i'm not giving JR time of day. Had more than enough chances now back to hangman

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:22 am

ha ha ha....I did it deliberately to "hide" the word.

C is the correct first word....I give you that.

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:55 am

I don't know why the author opens himself to ridicule with disclosures such as this but it's up to others to defend their own corner. (Try a positive demeanor once in a while and look for positives where you can find them.)

Caught this game while on vacation in the Channel Islands and as others as have mentioned the team played good enough in spells and not for the first time the referee spoilt things considerably with some decisions that were not above amateur. Some stupid behavior at the very end that let to their penalty opportunity but as always there were certain positives to take away and we came within seconds of taking a point from a venue that hit the club hard last season. Hopefully lessons will have been learned and the club can leave the East Midlands tomorrow with something more productive.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:31 am

There you go, Jeremy......, you've reached a whole new variety of negative; you are getting advice on being positive, FROM SAINT?! :shock:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:21 am

saint jude wrote:I don't know why the author opens himself to ridicule with disclosures such as this but it's up to others to defend their own corner. (Try a positive demeanor once in a while and look for positives where you can find them.)

Caught this game while on vacation in the Channel Islands and as others as have mentioned the team played good enough in spells and not for the first time the referee spoilt things considerably with some decisions that were not above amateur. Some stupid behavior at the very end that let to their penalty opportunity but as always there were certain positives to take away and we came within seconds of taking a point from a venue that hit the club hard last season. Hopefully lessons will have been learned and the club can leave the East Midlands tomorrow with something more productive.

Very true SJ...I hope you are right about tonights game . Could do with a win I think . will ease the mania ! :wink:

herforder

Post by herforder » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:00 pm

Fantasist! :D

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:25 am

Any comment on last night's result c***head ?

Mach_Polish_Blue

Post by Mach_Polish_Blue » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:43 am

Jeremy rusher why aren't you posting today? Internet down in Norwich?

jeremy rusher

Post by jeremy rusher » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:40 am

Mach_Polish_Blue wrote:Jeremy rusher why aren't you posting today? Internet down in Norwich?

Grow up !!

jeremy rusher

Post by jeremy rusher » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:45 am

bluemike wrote:Any comment on last night's result c***head ?
C***head.....?
Put your pyjamas on and go to bed.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:26 am

You know what mate, I really can't even be bothered to go there.

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:55 am

this thread has run it's course folks