No joy again v Lincoln

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

jeremy rusher

No joy again v Lincoln

Post by jeremy rusher » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:13 am

Yep. changing the team obviously did not help. A team to put us out of the FA Cup 3rd Round once again and end all hopes of some cup excitement. That was pitiful to watch and I think Terry Butcher appeared more upset than McCarthy. I just do not know what McCarthy is thinking as he continues to stick with players clearly not good enough. He must of known a passionate team was going to battle and yet we made one mistake after another with not one player having a clue what to do with the ball. We could only play the ball sideways in our own half of hoof it up the pitch usually straight to the opposition. The one chance we had to score and Leon Best could not play in Tom Lawrence.

It has all been said in the forums over and over again. I feel sorry for the travelling fans desperately wanting a team to play intelligent football to compete. Supporters who wasted their time and money supporting their beloved team. McCarthy and Conner AND the players should be ashamed with themselves. ITFC possibly lost a few more supporters after that performance.

What does McCarthy see in these players that simply can not win a battle with their marker and not inflict any influence in a game ? McCarthy,s job remains safe as Evans hopes the clock ticks faster on the managers contract to avoid paying out. In the mean time more fans lose interest. Back to the patchy results in the Championship to see the season out. It was one more poor game that has done it for me. No more games until McCarthy has gone and my friends feel the same.
Last edited by jeremy rusher on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: No joy again McCarthy ?

Post by marko69 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:08 am

jeremy rusher wrote:McCarthy,s job remains safe as Evans hopes the clock ticks faster on the managers contract to avoid paying out. In the mean time more fans lose interest.
You may be right, but I personally don't think it's a money issue. Compensation for Mick would be top drawer dross cash for someone like Mevans; really can't see that being the case. Reading between the lines, I think their relationship is almost like two buddies. Which is great, but not good when it comes to business. The fans losing interest will no doubt be the catalyst to prompt something to be done for the remainder of this season.

I ask Bluemike especially......... Was this the worst you've seen this season? I read all of your match reports and I know you've witnessed some horrendous performances, but I'm just trying to gauge how sh*t they actually were last night......., was that the worst ......., or have you witnessed worse elsewhere?

Cook77

Post by Cook77 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:00 am

I believe that is the worst performance I have seen I wonder what they do all week can't pass some don't seem to be able to kick the ball in a straight line

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:28 am

Cook77 wrote:I believe that is the worst performance I have seen I wonder what they do all week can't pass some don't seem to be able to kick the ball in a straight line

Nice to see you posting on here mate.

Hope 2017 is kind to you

Best Wishes Dave

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:14 am

To be honest when the decline is gradual it's easy to forget how bad it really is, but for me watching that game even hundreds of miles away was so painful. How the f*ck can Championship players be so clueless against non league opposition. We appeared not to have a plan and when he could see it all going horribly wrong McCarthy had no idea what to do to influence the game. Maybe whilst the game was going on it all went over his head, but seriously Mick you need to watch the full 90 minutes on tv today, and at the end you surely must realise that you've no idea what you're doing.

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:26 am

The after-match interview by the Lincoln goal-scorer mentioned 5 changes in the Town side - as if this was supposed to be a weakened team.

In those 5 changes we're getting back Chambers, Douglas and Skuse. These are pretty much favoured regulars over the last year 2 seasons. Best has PL/Championship experience as well.

In theory, it should be a stronger side or as strong a side. Absolutely clueless performance. Of course you expect Lincoln to come out there pumped up, but after 20 mins or so the fitness, experienced players and the 'extra class' should show through. They pummelled us for 90 minutes!!!! That big, fat Lincoln striker, Rhead, managed to play 90 minutes and outmuscle our defenders all game.

Where was the extra experience of the Different Class players?

A comment from the BBC commentator when Ward lost the ball around 37 minutes (not for the first time) was that he had sympathy for Ward as he was trying to make things happen, but that nobody else wanted the ball and offered no outlet. When you're filling your midfield with players like Skuse and Douglas who are 'mopper uppers' and stick to a certain section of turf, then it creates more work workload for the ones trying to get things moving in the right direction. MM has played with a philosophy of being spoilers, breaking up play and being the ugly, underdogs - what happens when you meet a team you are willing to 'underdog' us?? !!!! And also, you see what happens when a team plans to nullify Lawrence - what else do we have? Any other team watching this will make this number one priority now. Wouldn't be surprised to see Lawrence clobbered and out injured in the near future.

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:28 pm

tangfastic wrote:The after-match interview by the Lincoln goal-scorer mentioned 5 changes in the Town side - as if this was supposed to be a weakened team.

In those 5 changes we're getting back Chambers, Douglas and Skuse. These are pretty much favoured regulars over the last year 2 seasons. Best has PL/Championship experience as well.

In theory, it should be a stronger side or as strong a side. Absolutely clueless performance. Of course you expect Lincoln to come out there pumped up, but after 20 mins or so the fitness, experienced players and the 'extra class' should show through. They pummelled us for 90 minutes!!!! That big, fat Lincoln striker, Rhead, managed to play 90 minutes and outmuscle our defenders all game.

A comment from the BBC commentator when Ward lost the ball around 37 minutes (not for the first time) was that he had sympathy for Ward as he was trying to make things happen, but that nobody else wanted the ball and offered no outlet. When you're filling your midfield with players like Skuse and Douglas who are 'mopper uppers' and stick to a certain section of turf, then it creates more work workload for the ones trying to get things moving in the right direction. MM has played with a philosophy of being spoilers, breaking up play and being the ugly, underdogs - what happens when you meet a team you are willing to 'underdog' us?? !!!! And also, you see what happens when a team plans to nullify Lawrence - what else do we have? Any other team watching this will make this number one priority now. Wouldn't be surprised to see Lawrence clobbered and out injured in the near future.
Interesting (if somewhat worrying) thought out post Tang

BLUEBLOOD

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:39 pm

Frosty wrote:
tangfastic wrote:The after-match interview by the Lincoln goal-scorer mentioned 5 changes in the Town side - as if this was supposed to be a weakened team.

Interesting (if somewhat worrying) thought out post Tang
If you Remember we had the same thing with Jonny Williams when he 1st arrived they took him out of action by hard tackles.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:32 pm

Whenever a team has only one creative player the job is made a lot easier for the opposition by marking him out of the game, it can be seen at every level of football. Unfortunately we didn't appear to have a Plan B which is why MM had no idea what to do when Lincoln effectively marked Tom Lawrence out of the game. Did I really say Plan B, thinking about it I'm not sure McCarthy had a Plan A to a start with.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:12 pm

marko69 wrote:
jeremy rusher wrote:McCarthy,s job remains safe as Evans hopes the clock ticks faster on the managers contract to avoid paying out. In the mean time more fans lose interest.
You may be right, but I personally don't think it's a money issue. Compensation for Mick would be top drawer dross cash for someone like Mevans; really can't see that being the case. Reading between the lines, I think their relationship is almost like two buddies. Which is great, but not good when it comes to business. The fans losing interest will no doubt be the catalyst to prompt something to be done for the remainder of this season.

I ask Bluemike especially......... Was this the worst you've seen this season? I read all of your match reports and I know you've witnessed some horrendous performances, but I'm just trying to gauge how sh*t they actually were last night......., was that the worst ......., or have you witnessed worse elsewhere?
Marko, yes it was the worst by a calendar mile, when you take everything into consideration it was an abomination. If you cast your mind back to my report from the Leeds away game yourself and One or two others were amazed at my outburst following our 0-1 defeat, as I stated at the time it is nothing to do with losing, I can accept that even though i hate losing, what I can't accept is these bloody prima donnas not giving a rats arse about it and not putting in a performance, that is what happened at Leeds in my view, but OMG they took it to another level last night.

I have read all the posts on here from everyone and they are good posts and heartfelt, however I differ on a fair few of them and the reason is this, to me it isn't about what formation you play, what players you go with or any other tactical jargon we are blinded with, it is about those f**king dunderheads putting in a shift and showing some pride for the shirt, being willing to get hurt for the cause and actually looking like they are wanting to win the game before they pick up their f**king big checques. It makes no difference what formation you are playing you should still be able to put in tackles, to run, to close down, to lift your feet off the f**king floor when attempting to head a ball, to take set pieces, to actually look like you want to be there, none of this was the case. Sometimes you can have a bad game I get that but it is an entirely different thing altogether to the abject fuckfest we witnessed last night and it is shown over the last few games that we can play 3-5-2, ok some are still adjusting like Berra for instance but you can still try FFS.

I have always maintained that I wish MM no malice and that what I have witnessed at times is OTT but more recently I concurred he now had to go as the fans are lost, that said last night I actually found myself joining in the lambasting of manager & players alike at the final whistle, again not so much the result, more the fact that I could have got a team up from off here and given Lincoln more of a game, they simply dragged the great name of ITFC to new depths on live TV.

The problem is that there is no one single issue to resolve, it is the whole club now in turmoil, you can get away with an invisible owner when things are going "OK" however when the ship is going down the captain of it has to pop his head over the bow and still the pr*ck remains invisible, I have always defended ME where spending is concerned but f*ck me the 2 latest signings are on face value a joke quite frankly, ok we may still see a couple of One Million pound plus signings but it ain't looking good for any players that may have watched that dross last night while weighing up their options. Clearly we now all want MM gone but when is the right time to do it ? If he was going to go now, which by the way he isn't, it would have made more sense to give any new manager the whole of January and let him do the shopping, Mick is clearly still being trusted with that job, I don't think he kas lost the entire dressing room but I do think some of the players may be not pulling their weight on purpose, last week chambers made it clear new recruits are needed and after the game last night similar mutterings were being stated.

The biggest thing for me is the players, I am sick of them getting away with most of the flack, in a way I am bloody glad they were turned on in a big way last night at the full time whistle, some of them just went through the motions and not just last night, I would say Gerken can be exempt from any blame, he did ok, Tom Lawrence too has been a star and an iffy night can be forgiven. I've read on here how Grant Ward tried to make things happen, f*ck me at last !!!!! It's taken over Three months that has, f*ck OFF Ward. Knudsen was "ok" according to some, jesus christ he has been like a deformed Donkey with ricketts all season, f*ck OFF Knudsen, Leon Best ????? WTF, injured again by all accounts, well sorry you have to move to get in jured, he didn't, Please please please f*ck OFF Best and maybe take Berra, Digby, Bru, Sears, McGoldrick, Williams, Hyam, Douglas and anyone else that springs to mind for that matter with you. If I was doing a cull now I would keep Webster, Dozzell, Skuse, Bishop, Emmanuel, Kenlock, Chambers, Bialkowski, Gerken and maybe Pitman, the rest can f*ck OFF. I actually feel like that group of twats that I went to support last night should fund my travel and ticket costs to preston at the end of the month, other teams have done it, of course our group of overpaid bastards won't. Rant over !!!

bluejacko

Post by bluejacko » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:04 pm

Never mind Mike, Mr Milne says everything will be alright if we get behind MM and be patient! :roll:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:09 pm

Spot on Mike. If I was you I'd cancel my away day travels for a while. The players simply don't deserve loyal support like you and many others offer.

A lot of blame, almost all of it in fact is being levied at MM'S door , but despite my loathing if hus ultra defensive tactics, it's the lack of meaningful financial backing by the Invisible Man that REALLY posses me off.

I say gain, Mr Marcus Evans, if you have no desire to back your managers, and your main driving force is to use ITFC Ltd as a your tax deductable entry in your Evans Corporation accounts, then Please SELL the Club to those that do have real footballing ambitions.

For all his tactical woes, I actually feel very sorry for Mick. He has f*ck ALL money to work with.

ipswichtownNo1

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:20 pm

bluemike wrote:
marko69 wrote:
You may be right, but I personally don't think it's a money issue. Compensation for Mick would be top drawer dross cash for someone like Mevans; really can't see that being the case. Reading between the lines, I think their relationship is almost like two buddies. Which is great, but not good when it comes to business. The fans losing interest will no doubt be the catalyst to prompt something to be done for the remainder
Marko, yes it was the worst by a calendar mile, when you take everything into consideration it was an abomination. If you cast your mind back to my report from the Leeds away game yourself and One or two others were amazed at my outburst following our 0-1 defeat, as I stated at the time it is nothing to do with losing, I can accept that even though i hate losing, what I can't accept is these bloody prima donnas not giving a rats arse about it and not putting in a performance, that is what happened at Leeds in my view, but OMG they took it to another level last night.

I have read all the posts on here from everyone and they are good posts and heartfelt, however I differ on a fair few of them and the reason is this, to me it isn't about what formation you play, what players you go with or any other tactical jargon we are blinded with, it is about those f**king dunderheads putting in a shift and showing some pride for the shirt, being willing to get hurt for the cause and actually looking like they are wanting to win the game before they pick up their f**king big checques. It makes no difference what formation you are playing you should still be able to put in tackles, to run, to close down, to lift your feet off the f**king floor when attempting to head a ball, to take set pieces, to actually look like you want to be there, none of this was the case. Sometimes you can have a bad game I get that but it is an entirely different thing altogether to the abject fuckfest we witnessed last night and it is shown over the last few games that we can play 3-5-2, ok some are still adjusting like Berra for instance but you can still try FFS.

I have always maintained that I wish MM no malice and that what I have witnessed at times is OTT but more recently I concurred he now had to go as the fans are lost, that said last night I actually found myself joining in the lambasting of manager & players alike at the final whistle, again not so much the result, more the fact that I could have got a team up from off here and given Lincoln more of a game, they simply dragged the great name of ITFC to new depths on live TV.

The problem is that there is no one single issue to resolve, it is the whole club now in turmoil, you can get away with an invisible owner when things are going "OK" however when the ship is going down the captain of it has to pop his head over the bow and still the pr*ck remains invisible, I have always defended ME where spending is concerned but f*ck me the 2 latest signings are on face value a joke quite frankly, ok we may still see a couple of One Million pound plus signings but it ain't looking good for any players that may have watched that dross last night while weighing up their options. Clearly we now all want MM gone but when is the right time to do it ? If he was going to go now, which by the way he isn't, it would have made more sense to give any new manager the whole of January and let him do the shopping, Mick is clearly still being trusted with that job, I don't think he kas lost the entire dressing room but I do think some of the players may be not pulling their weight on purpose, last week chambers made it clear new recruits are needed and after the game last night similar mutterings were being stated.

The biggest thing for me is the players, I am sick of them getting away with most of the flack, in a way I am bloody glad they were turned on in a big way last night at the full time whistle, some of them just went through the motions and not just last night, I would say Gerken can be exempt from any blame, he did ok, Tom Lawrence too has been a star and an iffy night can be forgiven. I've read on here how Grant Ward tried to make things happen, f*ck me at last !!!!! It's taken over Three months that has, f*ck OFF Ward. Knudsen was "ok" according to some, jesus christ he has been like a deformed Donkey with ricketts all season, f*ck OFF Knudsen, Leon Best ????? WTF, injured again by all accounts, well sorry you have to move to get in jured, he didn't, Please please please f*ck OFF Best and maybe take Berra, Digby, Bru, Sears, McGoldrick, Williams, Hyam, Douglas and anyone else that springs to mind for that matter with you. If I was doing a cull now I would keep Webster, Dozzell, Skuse, Bishop, Emmanuel, Kenlock, Chambers, Bialkowski, Gerken and maybe Pitman, the rest can f*ck OFF. I actually feel like that group of twats that I went to support last night should fund my travel and ticket costs to preston at the end of the month, other teams have done it, of course our group of overpaid bastards won't. Rant over !!!
Sooooooo fickle

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:24 pm

I hope that comment was a bloody joke?!

jeremy rusher

Post by jeremy rusher » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:34 pm

Charnwood wrote:Whenever a team has only one creative player the job is made a lot easier for the opposition by marking him out of the game, it can be seen at every level of football. Unfortunately we didn't appear to have a Plan B which is why MM had no idea what to do when Lincoln effectively marked Tom Lawrence out of the game. Did I really say Plan B, thinking about it I'm not sure McCarthy had a Plan A to a start with.

Nothing to do with Plan A or Plan B. Or any other catchphrases that are always mentioned. The tenacity of the Lincoln team simply stifled our "professionals" into a frightened bunch of under achievers. We were no match for hungry non league players. We have not matched championship teams either.
Every player was marked out of the Lincoln game !! No movement off the ball, no movement with the ball and no momentum going forward because we were too busy defending and being second to the ball. The ball kept going sideways because there was no strategy to our play. McCarthy and Conner looked just as clueless. The little note book went in the bin. A static front line with no support from the midfield. Berra was panicking. Skuse and Douglas offered nothing. Ward and Lawrence in turn went quiet after a few tackles. Best could do little with what was on offer. In the 91st minute......Who was marking the Lincoln player who received the ball from Toms poor free-kick. Diabolical.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:08 pm

hallamblue wrote:I hope that comment was a bloody joke?!
Ignore the pr*ck.

ipswichtownNo1

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:41 pm

hallamblue wrote:I hope that comment was a bloody joke?!
No Hallam, i think he meant every word of it :lol:

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:58 pm

Actually no, I apologise for my insult, just not in the mood at all right now buddy. Pissed off doesn't come close.

pipster547

Post by pipster547 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:19 pm

You would have expected us to easily win that game, their main threat was a 40ish 30 stone bloke with a combover!!! :lol:

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:32 pm

pipster547 wrote:their main threat was a 40ish 30 stone bloke with a combover!!! :lol:
I can't remember being out playing football last night.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:32 pm

jeremy rusher wrote:
Charnwood wrote:Whenever a team has only one creative player the job is made a lot easier for the opposition by marking him out of the game, it can be seen at every level of football. Unfortunately we didn't appear to have a Plan B which is why MM had no idea what to do when Lincoln effectively marked Tom Lawrence out of the game. Did I really say Plan B, thinking about it I'm not sure McCarthy had a Plan A to a start with.

Nothing to do with Plan A or Plan B. Or any other catchphrases that are always mentioned. The tenacity of the Lincoln team simply stifled our "professionals" into a frightened bunch of under achievers. We were no match for hungry non league players. We have not matched championship teams either.
Every player was marked out of the Lincoln game !! No movement off the ball, no movement with the ball and no momentum going forward because we were too busy defending and being second to the ball. The ball kept going sideways because there was no strategy to our play. McCarthy and Conner looked just as clueless. The little note book went in the bin. A static front line with no support from the midfield. Berra was panicking. Skuse and Douglas offered nothing. Ward and Lawrence in turn went quiet after a few tackles. Best could do little with what was on offer. In the 91st minute......Who was marking the Lincoln player who received the ball from Toms poor free-kick. Diabolical.

It had everything to do with not having a plan, and "Plan A" and/or a "Plan B" aren't catchphrases Jeremy.

You talk about there being no strategy, well you need "Plans" to make strategies happen. "Plan A" is usually the first part of implementing a strategy, with "Plan B" being an alternative plan if the first plan isn't working. Top managers usually have a number of plans which they change from and too throughout a game and have the ability to commicate to their players from the technical area.

I'm pretty sure McCarthy will have had a strategy before kick off and plans to implement it, unfortunately Lincoln City will have nullified the implementation of our plans/strategy and MM was clueless how to deal with it.

I may be wrong, but I still think we lacked options, maybe because we thought our superior status would be enough on it's own to see us through, or maybe even simpler, McCarthy was clueless with his communication, or more simpler, the players weren't listening or even remotely interested in playing for him.

jeremy rusher

Post by jeremy rusher » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:45 am

Charnwood wrote:
jeremy rusher wrote:

It had everything to do with not having a plan, and "Plan A" and/or a "Plan B" aren't catchphrases Jeremy.

You talk about there being no strategy, well you need "Plans" to make strategies happen. "Plan A" is usually the first part of implementing a strategy, with "Plan B" being an alternative plan if the first plan isn't working. Top managers usually have a number of plans which they change from and too throughout a game and have the ability to commicate to their players from the technical area.

I'm pretty sure McCarthy will have had a strategy before kick off and plans to implement it, unfortunately Lincoln City will have nullified the implementation of our plans/strategy and MM was clueless how to deal with it.

I may be wrong, but I still think we lacked options, maybe because we thought our superior status would be enough on it's own to see us through, or maybe even simpler, McCarthy was clueless with his communication, or more simpler, the players weren't listening or even remotely interested in playing for him.

Ok :) ......Maybe Plan A was to see out the 90 minutes and hope Lincoln were so tired they were left hanging on the ropes. Then.....if that plan worked we would pinch a fluke goal in extra time. That plan went to the dogs !!! We ended up on the ropes within 15 minutes and absolutely worn out chasing them for 90 minutes !!!! There was no chance of a Plan B , if one existed , because the same Lincoln onslaught and tenacity carried on in the second half. Every Lincoln player to a man wore their heart on their sleeve. This was their cup final and they wanted it more.

McCarthy,s pampered pooches with fluffy nick names got a classic lesson of how to battle in a game of football, WITHOUT a red card either. A disciplined Lincoln team ready for a war. Something you see more in grass roots football....desire,passion and tenacity. The clue was in the first leg at Portman Road. The best remedy to combat that type of game is to match it. That means attacking football and getting stuck in the tackles. Playing with a high tempo for 90 minutes. So why does McCarthy bring into the battle a few lame ducks to play second fiddle ? That is the question Evans has to ask McCarthy. The team would of stood more of a chance with letting a few more youngsters have their FA Cup Final Day and ask them to run ragged for 90 minutes !! Playing attacking & passing football, everything they should of learned on the training ground added to their own belief and hunger. All chucked in the mixer. That is a risky plan, but not half as risky as letting some of our recognized statues get another run out. There were no limp Imps.....only lame ducks paraded by McCarthy. I want my money back !!
Last edited by jeremy rusher on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:57 am

It looks like we agree JR. :lol:

jeremy rusher

Post by jeremy rusher » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:03 am

Charnwood wrote:It looks like we agree JR. :lol:
cheers......

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:36 am

marko69 wrote:
pipster547 wrote:their main threat was a 40ish 30 stone bloke with a combover!!! :lol:
I can't remember being out playing football last night.

I thought you were only in your 30's marko ! :mrgreen:

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:28 am

From JR's last post.

"That is the question Evans has to ask McCarthy. ".

That's a reasonable point - does Evans as owner feel angry and frustrated enough to throw a hissy-fit at Mick? Ask for more from him and his players? Ask him why he on his decent salary is not delivering passion from his team? And Mick could well scream back to ME back he needs more him. I'd love to feel that's taking place.

I don't see that relationship at all. Far too cosy between the two of them with Milne popping up once in a while to offer some lame x-point plans and lame support of Mick.

jeremy rusher

Post by jeremy rusher » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:42 pm

tangfastic wrote:From JR's last post.

That's a reasonable point - does Evans as owner feel angry and frustrated enough to throw a hissy-fit at Mick? Ask for more from him and his players? Ask him why he on his decent salary is not delivering passion from his team? And Mick could well scream back to ME back he needs more him. I'd love to feel that's taking place.

I don't see that relationship at all. Far too cosy between the two of them with Milne popping up once in a while to offer some lame x-point plans and lame support of Mick.
I can imagine a meeting between Evans and McCarthy more like a coffee morning at the local church....with Ian Milne poking his head around the door "Would anyone like a biscuit"
McCarthy has been found out,well and truly. If only Evans could see that. The club has its freeloaders and they need to go now.
Action is needed.

number 9

Post by number 9 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:58 pm

jeremy rusher wrote:
tangfastic wrote:From JR's last post.

I can imagine a meeting between Evans and McCarthy more like a coffee morning at the local church....with Ian Milne poking his head around the door "Would anyone like a biscuit"
McCarthy has been found out,well and truly. If only Evans could see that. The club has its freeloaders and they need to go now.
Action is needed.
Lol! The only thing I'd add is Ian Milne wearing an ITFC apron! :lol: