Norwich City v Ipswich Town preview and matchday thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Will we put them back in their place?

Norwich City win
27%
Draw
27%
Ipswich Town win
47%

Total votes: 15

Jamma123

Norwich City v Ipswich Town preview and matchday thread

Post by Jamma123 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:06 pm

ImageNorwich City v Ipswich TownImage

Sunday 26th February 2017 – 12:00

Carrot Road

Live on Sky Sports

Opening Thought – Jamma

Well that was a pretty good weekend, wasn’t it? :) The Blues sustained the momentum of February’s impressive performances and results, Norwich imploded against Burton, no doubt feeling the pressure ahead of next weekend’s derby, and Lincoln cheered us up yet further by continuing their surge towards FA Cup glory! I jest, of course – I would be surprised if the Imps added Arsenal to their list of victims :wink: – but there is no doubting that Saturday’s events otherwise added significantly to the recent upturn in mood at Portman Road.

Having been away in January, and not taken in a home game since the Boxing Day defeat to Fulham, I was keen to see for myself just how far we had come in the intervening period. After 10 minutes, I was already questioning if this was really the same team that had looked confidence-shot and devoid of ideas a matter of weeks ago. The goal in many ways encapsulated this incredible transformation of the team – the tenacity of Cole Skuse to win possession in the middle of the park, the energy and vision introduced by Emyr Huws in driving forward and playing an incisive through ball and the improvement in a number of players, as evidenced by Grant Ward’s inch-perfect cross and Freddie Sears’ composed yet lethal finish. For the second time in as many matches, Town had got on the front foot early, and visibly lifted their game as a result, in turn prompting the crowd to get behind them. Just as against Wigan in December, this was a perfect illustration of how goals can cause a shift in momentum. Spurred on by taking the lead, the Blues went on to produce a dominant first-half performance, showing hunger to close down every ball and forcing Leeds into mistakes. Indeed, you felt that a second goal not only would have reflected our superiority but also was perhaps necessary given the nagging doubt that we could sustain such a level – and the Whites wouldn’t produce a reaction – for 90 minutes. So it was disappointing to concede in the manner we did, on the stroke of half time and from an innocuous delivery into the box. After the interval, the momentum swung in Leeds’ favour, at least in terms of possession, aided by the introduction of Liam Bridcutt, who was able to disrupt the midfield supremacy of Huws and Ward alongside Cole Skuse. But it was Town who continued to enjoy the best of the goalmouth action, Sears linking up effectively with David McGoldrick, who could have had a hat-trick on another day. On chances alone, we could feel hard done by that we didn’t secure all 3 points, but at the same time could be proud of another assured, entertaining display in our unbeaten run.

And so it’s on to the fixture that we have all been looking forward to – and ‘looking forward to’ is the right expression, where the Blue Army may have been eyeing up the derby with trepidation at the start of the month. I’ve said it before how I feel our outlook as Ipswich fans has been influenced in recent times by the fortunes of our friends up the A140. No one can deny that our club went through some dark times even before Norwich’s renaissance – it wasn’t exactly all sunshine and roses under Roy Keane during the Canaries’ League 1 sabbatical – but the pain of our stagnation has been intensified by the fact that our bitter rivals have, for the most part, tasted more success in the meantime. Likewise, I believe it is no coincidence that we are starting to enjoy our football a bit more now that Norwich’s play-off challenge looks to have hit the rocks. If they are to have any chance of making up the 7-point gap to the top six, you get the feeling that a home win on Sunday is a must. That heaps all the pressure on them, and should hopefully allow us to go out and play with the shackles loosened once again, in as much as that is possible in the heat of a local derby! If the Blues can get off to another fast start – maybe even bag an early goal – there’s every chance that the natives will get restless. We could then be looking at the prospect of a long-overdue derby day victory, re-asserting our status as the Pride of Anglia.

Come on you Blues!

The Opposition – Norwich City

Norwich City F.C. was formed on 17 June 1902.

Following an FA Commission, the club was ousted from the amateur game in 1905, as it was deemed to be a professional organisation. Later that year, Norwich were elected to play in the Southern League and, with increasing crowds, they were forced to leave Newmarket Road in 1908, moving to The Nest, a disused chalk pit. The club's original nickname was the Citizens, although this was superseded by 1907 by the more familiar 'Canaries' after the club's chairman (who was a keen breeder of canaries) dubbed his boys 'The Canaries' and changed their strip to yellow and green. During the First World War, with football suspended and facing spiralling debts, City went into voluntary liquidation on 10 December 1917. 

The club was officially reformed on 15 February 1919. When, in May 1920, the Football League formed a Third Division, Norwich joined the Third Division for the following season. The club went on to endure a mediocre decade, finishing no higher than eighth but no lower than 18th. The following decade proved more successful for the club, with promotion as champions to the Second Division in the 1933/34 season.  With crowds continuing to rise, and with the Football Association raising concerns over the suitability of The Nest, the club considered renovation of the ground, but ultimately decided on a move to Carrow Road. The club was relegated to the 3rd Division just before the outbreak of the Second World War. The league was suspended the following season and did not resume until the 1946/47 season. City finished this and the following season in 21st place, the poor results forcing the club to apply for re-election to the league.  

In the 1959–60 season, Norwich were promoted to the Second Division after finishing in second place. In 1962, Ron Ashman guided Norwich to their first trophy, as they won the League Cup in a two-legged final. 

Sixth place in the league was the closest the club came to promotion to the First Division during the 1960s but, after winning the division in the 1971/72 season under manager Ron Saunders, Norwich City reached the highest level of English football for the first time. Relegation to the Second Division in 1974 resulted in the resignation of Saunders and the appointment of John Bond. A highly successful first season saw promotion back to the First Division. Bond resigned during the 1980–81 season and the club were relegated, but bounced back the following season after finishing third. 

1984/85 was a season of mixed fortunes for the club; under Ken Brown's guidance, they reached the final of the Football League Cup at Wembley Stadium, having defeated Ipswich Town in the semi-final. In the final, they beat Sunderland, but in the league both Norwich and Sunderland were relegated to the second tier of English football. This made Norwich the first English club to win a major trophy and suffer relegation in the same season.  

City bounced back to the top flight by winning the Second Division championship in the 1985/86 season. This was the start of what remained in 2012 a club record nine consecutive seasons in the top division of English football, before they were relegated to the First Division at the end of the 1994/95 season. 

English television cook Delia Smith and husband Michael Wynn-Jones took over the majority of Norwich City's shares in 1996.  

Nigel Worthington took over as Norwich City manager in December 2000 following an unsuccessful two years for the club under Bruce Rioch and then Bryan Hamilton.  

The 2003/04 campaign saw the club win the First Division title, and return to the top flight for the first time since 1995, but they were relegated after one season.  

Following this relegation, the club entered a 'dark' period, with Worthington, Peter Grant, Glenn Roeder and Bryan Gunn all taking on the manager’s role and achieving mediocre results. This culminated in another relegation at the end of the 2008/9 season, Ipswich virtually hammering the final nail into the Canaries’ League 1-bound coffin with a 3-2 win in Jim Magilton’s last match in charge. 

Following their relegation, their first game of the season resulted in a shock 7–1 home defeat against East Anglian rivals Colchester United. This was the club's heaviest ever home defeat, succeeding a record that had stood since 1946, and Gunn was sacked six days later. 

On 18 August 2009, Paul Lambert was announced as the new manager, leaving his post at Colchester, and nine months later he led Norwich to promotion back to the Championship as League One champions, after a single season at that level. The following season saw Norwich promoted to the Premier League, as they finished 2nd in the table, completing the first back-to-back promotions from the 3rd tier to the 1st. 

A generally successful season saw the club finish in 12th place in their first season back in the Premier League. Manager Paul Lambert resigned within a month of the season's close to take up the vacant managerial spot at Aston Villa, and was replaced by Chris Hughton.  

The 2012/13 season started poorly, and featured a bad run of form that was followed by a club record unbeaten run in the Premier League. A 1–0 home defeat to Luton Town on 26 January 2013 resulted in Norwich becoming the first English top-flight team to lose an FA Cup tie to a non-league side in 24 years. 

Norwich secured their third year in the Premier League with consecutive victories in the last two games of the season, to finish 11th in the league. However, they were relegated back to the Championship after finishing 18th in the 2013/14 season. 

After a mediocre first half of the 2014/15 season, Neil Adams resigned, which paved the way for the appointment of then Hamilton Academical manager Alex Neil in January 2015. The appointment reinvigorated Norwich's season and, after they narrowly missed out on automatic promotion back to the Premier League, victory in the 2015 Championship play-off final secured an immediate return to the top division of English football. 

This was only temporary relief, however, as at the end of last season they were relegated back to the Championship again.

The Gaffer – Alex Neil

Past Match – Video Highlights – Trev

Come on Town - it's about time we had 3 points against the 6-fingered in-breds.

Media Watch – K L Blue

3 things to beat Norwank (do you agree?):

http://the72.co.uk/75813/three-things-i ... cal-derby/

Town in good spirits:

http://www.ipswich.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... p?a=481184

Town v them webchat:

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town ... _1_4897605

MM's Praise for Chambo:

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ip ... 92218.html

Form Guide

Norwich Last 5 Matches – Currently in 7th place with 51 points

Burton Albion 2-1 Norwich City

Norwich City 2-2 Newcastle Utd

Norwich City 5-1 Nottingham F.

Wigan Athletic 2-2 Norwich City

Cardiff City 0-1 Norwich City

Ipswich Last 5 Matches – Currently in 13th place with 41 points

Ipswich Town 1-1 Leeds United

Brighton 1-1 Ipswich Town

Aston Villa 0-1 Ipswich Town

Ipswich Town 2-2 Reading FC

Ipswich Town 0-3 Derby County

Fixtures of Interest

NONE OF THE OTHERS!!

………. IT’S THE EAST ANGLIAN DERBY!!! (Let’s remain focused, huh, chaps??)

THE DON CUP

Leeds United scores:
Nicscreamer 5pts
DerickIpsw 4pts
Ando 3pts
Number 9 & Shed on Tour 2pts

LEAGUE TABLE

Gold&Black 55
Blueblood 51
DerickIpsw 51
Nicscreamer 49
Herforder 47
Bluemike 44
Frosty 43
Ando 42
Tangtastic 35
Number 9 27
Quasar 27
Watership Down 26
Shed on Tour 22
Patthegimp 17
IpswichtownNo1 14
Ashfordblue 10
LoudNProud 5
Supershred 3
Longjohn 1
Foxy Lady 1
Barmy Billy 1
ItfcTrev76 1

Two pictures this week for the Old Farm derby. Picture one to use for the caption competition is the "opposition" picture further up the preview. Should generate a few laughs.

Picture 2:

Match Referee – Oliver Langford

Final Thought – Bluemike

When a team have been on a really poor run of form and finding results hard to come by, it is never easy to actually know when a corner really has been turned. Let's face it, one good result and performance means nothing. After all, any team can stumble across one good performance. With this in mind, I think the away showing at Preston was looked upon as just a half-decent display at long last. Getting thumped by Derby three days later put paid to the notion of it being anything else. Then along came February and the efforts of the team against Reading, Villa and Brighton made people start to sit up and take notice. Could we dare to believe we had finally turned that corner? Were the green shoots of recovery popping their heads through the mire that had preceded these games? I think even the biggest of Town doubters have to now begin to believe that yes, we have come through our dark spell at long last. The performance against Leeds may have only gleaned a solitary point but in boxing terms it should have been stopped with the white towel being waved, such was our superiority. Five of the last six games have seen the team turn in some very good displays and we most definitely have not got what we deserved from them. Seven points gained when for me it should have been thirteen, but nonetheless we really must start to believe that for the time being we are striding forward in the right direction.

Our upturn in fortunes could not have come at a better time, with the "Big One" this weekend. Any game against our rivals is massively important, anyone who thinks otherwise just doesn't get this rivalry thing. But this time it has even more significance attached to it. It is now seven games since we tasted victory against them and our overall head-to-head advantage is being eroded away. We need to stop the rot. We can also pretty much put an end to this ridiculous notion that they can make the play-offs again.

For the first time in ages, I genuinely believe we have a good chance of victory. I think we have the players to beat them. Defensively they are not good. Didsy and Sears can hurt them if they replicate Saturday’s efforts, while Huws, Diagouraga and Ward won't be overrun by the likes of Hoolahan as we have been in the past. Added to that, I honestly think it is about bloody time lady luck shone on us for a change. In recent games, it has gone their way – the law of averages and all that. I live for the day I am at Carrow Road as we defeat the scum. It has to happen, it will happen again one day, maybe Sunday is that day. We can but dream. COYBs...The Pride of Anglia.

NORWICH CITY 0 IPSWICH TOWN 1

Shed on tour

Re: Norwich City v Ipswich Town preview and matchday thread

Post by Shed on tour » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:17 pm

Although our performances have improved considerably the past few weeks we still face a difficult task on Sunday.
I believe Norwich have the 3rd best home record in the league and have scored more goals at home than any other team in the division. Therefore, any points we bring back from Carrot Road will be a bonus.
My head says we will lose this one but for once I'm going with my heart and think we can get a point out of this game.

Scum 1 Town 1

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:48 pm

Nice preview for the big game. Strange stadium at Carrow Road. Big main stand with a Holiday Inn attached, couple of decent looking ends, but a total shed on the right there. Where are you Ipswich fans given the privilege to stand or sit in that place? And do you wipe your feet on the way out?

Undone here I reckon..... the decent run ends with a 2-0 Narwich Shitty win.

Ref caption:

The tongue has been used too much (that's what she said) so I'll use this ---->

^^^ "Yes, I am indeed the wAnker in the black, but my knob is THAT big, and I enjoy it!"

Wee Eck Neil caption:
You been snogging your sister in Norfolk with those lips, Alex?
Alex: What lips?

number 9

Post by number 9 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:57 pm

I'll go with 1-1 as well.

Caption 1 "After wiping his armpit with his six fingers, Canary fan demonstrates how to surreptitiously check for under-arm odor while in public."

Caption 2 "Canaries are fo shizzle, beaaaaaaaach!"

Jamma123

Post by Jamma123 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:01 pm

marko69 wrote:Nice preview for the big game. Strange stadium at Carrow Road. Big main stand with a Holiday Inn attached, couple of decent looking ends, but a total shed on the right there. Where are you Ipswich fans given the privilege to stand or sit in that place? And do you wipe your feet on the way out?

Ref caption:

^^^ "Yes, I am indeed the wAnker in the black, but my knob is THAT big, and I enjoy it!"

Wee Eck Neil caption:
Cheers Marko. It is a strange stadium indeed - my sister's boyfriend, a Forest fan, was unfortunate enough to be there the weekend before last to see his team lose 5-1. Completely unprompted by me, he said that his first reaction on arriving at the ground was that 'there was too much yellow and green'! Us Town fans will have the two-fold 'privilege' of being stationed beside the Holiday Inn, right next to the Canaries' hardcore in the Barclay End.

patthegimp

Post by patthegimp » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:09 pm

2-0 to Town. We will control midfield and totally outplay them.
COYB

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:11 pm

marko69 wrote:Nice preview for the big game. Strange stadium at Carrow Road. Big main stand with a Holiday Inn attached, couple of decent looking ends, but a total shed on the right there. Where are you Ipswich fans given the privilege to stand or sit in that place? And do you wipe your feet on the way out?

Ref caption:

Wee Eck Neil caption:
Marko
Please note I have absolutely no connection with Norwich Shitty!!! :wink:

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:23 pm

Jamma123 wrote:Cheers Marko. It is a strange stadium indeed - my sister's boyfriend, a Forest fan, was unfortunate enough to be there the weekend before last to see his team lose 5-1. Completely unprompted by me, he said that his first reaction on arriving at the ground was that 'there was too much yellow and green'! Us Town fans will have the two-fold 'privilege' of being stationed beside the Holiday Inn, right next to the Canaries' hardcore in the Barclay End.
Praying the travelling town fans don't witness the same Jamma! Give them no excuses for a new "Green n Yellow" "Blu"Ray DVD!

Shame for the people booking in for a nice quiet weekend at the Norwich Holiday Inn. Few K canary bastards ruining it.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Shed on tour wrote:Marko
Please note I have absolutely no connection with Norwich Shitty!!! :wink:
:D

ipswichtownNo1

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:52 pm

A few well earned points from last four games but i feel norwich will beat us. Im going to go with 3- 1 to norwich.

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:17 am

Again, you would have saved yourself a whole lot of time by simply labeling Norwich history, honors and achievement as merely : "formed, won League Cup, had one outstanding European game" Nada mas.

Voted for the home team to win it. Form is immaterial in games of this nature and anything can occur, but they've something of a hold over us in recent years and in front of a partizan crowd expect it to go their way. Would obviously wish to pick up victory over this opposition (for want of better words) but just believe they'll edge it. Probably a low scoring tentative affair with one goal to decide it.

Norwich City 1 Ipswich 0

BLUEBLOOD

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:37 am

Caption Comp 1: Scampi Nik Naks or my Sister ,Auntie ,mother ,grandmother, inbreeding the family game for all the family.
I had to use it again. :wink: :lol:

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:35 am

Have they signed Nada Mas, Saint? Fk it, 3-0 Norwich.

nicscreamer

Post by nicscreamer » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:08 am

I can see a draw 1-1....

Caption - Snoop Dog offends at Brit awards by covering himself in sh*t

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:05 am

Caption: I thought that smell was coming from the sh*t on the pitch but obviously not.

rossi

Post by rossi » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:44 pm

It's about time we beat them, and as long as we make Berra play in shorts with outside pockets and stitch his hands into them I think we will do it.

Norwich 1 - Ipswich 2

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:38 pm

Caption : pic 1. This is the biggest family gathering in Norfolk or in other words a scum home game.
Pic 2. Snoop dog misunderstands that wearing yellow does not make you mustard but does make you a tw*t

Watership Down

Post by Watership Down » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:59 pm

I'd like to think because it's a derby we can get a point Norwich 1 Ipswich 1.

Caption Snoop Dog. "This is the closest shirt I can get with Jamaican colours.

Ref caption."I can feel one of Delia's half time pies coming up"

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:39 pm

ImageImage

Caption.

Ref to singer; - You wearing that tatty shirt as a bet son,That canary on your shirt should be a Canadian Goose, they make a lot of noise and crap everywhere. ..........
Yeah it does smell a bit and looks s**t., but it keeps the kids away from the stage, and my uncle Stevie Wonder recons it the best shirt he’s ever seen. bless

Norwich 0- Town 0
Last edited by goldandblack on Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.Punch

Post by Mr.Punch » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:42 pm

I see no reason why we can't win this, the pressure is on them to win and our confidence is high.
Plus they've gotten a bit lucky in our last few encounters.
I'll say 2-1 to Town and about time too!

loudnproud
Forum Hall of Famer

Post by loudnproud » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Hard to get optimistic on this but looking forward to it all the same.......1-4 to town :lol: :lol: :lol: bring it on eh!!
Caption....."OMG this shirt is siht!!!!...Look like a bloody packet of fruit pastilles!!"

bluepeter

Post by bluepeter » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:38 pm

About time we spank them.I will settle for 6-0 give or take 5 goals. :shock:

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:10 am

Learned today that their opponents were awarded a penalty in the 1985 League Cup Final. (Seems extraordinary) In 30 + years was never aware of that statistic until a few hours recent. Only emphasizes what a poor uneventful game is must have been.

Back to present time and while they have had their problems in recent weeks and loss of form, Neil seems to have rediscovered a winning formula and once again their display last weekend was actually highly commendable. It's all about who wants it more on the day and while both teams possess players of merit, the venue at least should take victory for them.

It's with a degree of embarrassment that unable to recall the exact last time a Town squad beat Norwich in any competition but this does provide an opportunity to continue our recent form. Sincerely hope to be wrong about the pre-game vote, but this will be underway soon enough.

herforder

Post by herforder » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:46 pm

Confidence and belief play such a massive part in how individuals and the team performs. We're in such a much better place going into Sunday's match which, without any doubt, is going to be tough. However, there's far more pressure on our feathered friends and, providing we can start strongly and quieten their mad crowd, we are definitely in with a good chance of coming away with something. Don't think there's any doubt that the boys will be well up for the challenge, and understand just what this fixture means to us.

Going for 1-0 win. COYB!

Caption 1:

Lick 'em, taste 'em, sniff 'em. Delia's fish fingers always hit the spot!

Alternatively:

There's Always Something There To Remind Me!

Caption 2:

FFS - should have gone to Specsavers.

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:12 pm

It will be close with only a goal in it,imho. Really hope we do them for a multitude of reasons. I fear 2-1 to them.

BLUEBLOOD

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:45 pm

Jamma123 wrote:Image

Caption Comp: 1 fan takes SNOOP DOGG`S "Sticky Fingers" song too far.

Caption comp : Come on Yer inbreeds my next song is "Dogghouse" In Your Mouth"
Picture 2:

Image[/color]

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:56 am

I can't wait for tomorrow, a chance to maybe just maybe wipe their arrogant smiles of those dimwitted faces. I live for the day we once more win at Carrow Road, it will happen, even if it is not this time it will happen. Having had to endure several recent defeats at thier shithole of a ground, not to mention the inbreds attempting a pathetic pitch invasion, standing in front of us and goading us after the play off defeat, then to have the police actually turn on us of all things I feel it needs to be our time again and soon.

A few things do actually point to us having a great chance, obviously we have found some form and and are playing much better lately, that in turn ups the confidence levels, the fact they cannot defend for toffees means we should get chances, we HAVE to take them, there is also zero pressure on us while defeat for them ends their season so all the pressure is on them, they have a manager that 90% of the fans want gone which won't help the atmosphere for them should things not be going their way, I really do feel we have a chance if we hit the heights of the last 4 or 5 games.

I think the team picks itself apart from which Two out of Ward/Skuse/Diagouraga will join Huws in Midfield, on this occasion I would like to see Skuse on the bench but I feel it could be Diagouraga. Someone needs to step up and be the next hero, the new Danny Haynes, I really couldnt give a f*ck who it is as long as someone steps up with that moment of magic.

The 2000+ of us making the trip need to make some f**king noise just as we did at Villa & Brighton recently, it makes such a difference, even if we are behind don't give and resort to negative chants FFS, stick with it and spur them on. It's time we started to turn things around in our favour again, it's been too long coming, it has to start somewhere, this could just be our time. COYB'S

Andym

Post by Andym » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:10 am

bluemike wrote: I think the team picks itself apart from which Two out of Ward/Skuse/Diagouraga will join Huws in Midfield, on this occasion I would like to see Skuse on the bench but I feel it could be Diagouraga.
Knowing MM, I suspect it will be Ward who misses out, which would be a negative / defensive selection. he does have the excuse of Skuse's injury to keep him on the bench. Let's hope so.

Predictions: Skuse on the bench: 2-1 Ipswich
Otherwise: 3-1 Norwich.

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:42 am

Based on "about f*cking time' and law of averages - hoping to see a win.

Heart over head then - NCFC 1 : ITFC 2. Looking forward to this one - can smell Norwich fans concerns over this game. They can lose serious ground to the 6th place spot ... and lose face as well. They don't want this game - and our boys should be up for it.

Caption 1: "I'm sure I ordered the Norwich vs Bayern Munich UEFA Cup Second Round Winners 1993-94 kit online. Last time I use shitretrokitsonline.com "

Caption 2: Snoop Dogg: " Saw the shirt and thought its a gig in Brazil. I don't get thong-clad beach hoes - but I get some sag-titted, drunken TV chef telling me to 'lesh be aving you' . Gonna bust a cap in my agent's as* !!!!"

number 9

Post by number 9 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:25 pm

Quick word to our travelling fans...BE POSITIVE, BE LOUD, BE SAFE!

COYB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!