Ipswich vs Birmingham Preview & Matchday Thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Brum leave Glum?

Ipswich Win
38%
Birmingham Win
24%
1 point again?
38%

Total votes: 21

Frosty
Forum Owner

Ipswich vs Birmingham Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Frosty » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:14 am

ImageIpswich Town v Birmingham CityImage

Saturday 1st April 2017 – 15:00

Portman Road

Opening Thought – Jamma

A lot has happened in the two weeks since the last preview, in spite of a break from ‘proper football’. I can’t write my Opening thought without touching upon the 2017/18 season ticket price announcement. Unless you are lucky enough to be between the ages of 12 and 23, the news was met with almost universal disdain and criticism. For what it’s worth, I didn’t for a minute expect the club to decrease prices (as much as it would have been a welcome gesture). But to implement a 1.5% increase as a ‘reward’ for the loyalty of thousands of affected supporters, most of whom were already in two minds whether to renew having been subjected to a season of disillusionment, not only risks further disenchantment amongst the fanbase, but could also end up backfiring financially. Delve beneath the headline facts and plenty of inconsistencies come to light in the pricing structure. There is an admirable desire by the club to attract a new generation of supporters, with the shifting of the age group categories for those under 23, but the £10 season ticket for U11s has at the same time been discontinued. If this wasn’t already enough to dissuade parents from bringing their children to Portman Road, they will then have to shell out the additional cost for their own ticket. But it’s the move to raise the senior concession age bracket to 65+ that has caused most uproar, and understandably so. How can Ian Milne come out and say that it was too much of a risk to go down the route that Huddersfield took for 2016/17, by introducing a vastly reduced season ticket, while not considering it an equally dangerous strategy to instantly increase prices for thousands of fans, and risk losing some of our most loyal, longest-serving supporters?

Once the final international break is out of the way, the ‘business end’ of the season is invariably upon us, and that is most certainly the case this year! With eight games to go, we find ourselves precariously perched just 5 points above the bottom 3, with five of the seven teams below us still to play. But even more worrying is the fact that Town have won only one of their last seven matches, and tasted victory just twice in sixteen outings in all competitions since the turn of the year. Fortunately for us, our next two opponents, Birmingham and Wigan, have endured a similarly fruitless 2017 so far, having managed a total of seven wins between them in the same number of games, and one of those being the Latics’ success at St. Andrew’s earlier this month. While a couple of draws would at least prevent two of our rivals from building up any momentum, we really have to be looking to win the two matches, particularly with some tougher fixtures on the horizon. Mick McCarthy has bucked the trend by stressing what a vital week this is in the context of our season, as good as saying that we need to win both games. Whatever your feelings towards the current regime, the Blue Army must put their differences aside and really get behind the team. I would say we need a minimum of 4 points to stave off any immediate threat. Any less and there could be some serious bum-squeaking emanating from the ever-emptying seats inside Portman Road between now and the end of the campaign. If we could secure all 6 whilst playing some entertaining football (it’s been a long international break :wink:), then that target of 12,750 season tickets sold by 4 August could start to look ever so slightly less ambitious…

The Opposition – Birmingham City

Birmingham City were founded as Small Heath Alliance in 1875, and from 1877 played their home games at Muntz Street. The club turned professional in 1885.  In 1892, Small Heath, along with the other Alliance teams, were invited to join the newly formed Football League Second Division. They finished as champions, but failed to win promotion via the test match system. The following season, promotion to the First Division was secured after a second place finish and test match victory over Darwen. The club adopted the name Birmingham Football Club in 1905, and moved into their new home, St Andrew's Ground, the following year. Matters on the field failed to live up to their surroundings. Birmingham were relegated in 1908, obliged to apply for re-election two years later, and remained in the Second Division until after the First World War. 

Birmingham won their second Division Two title in 1920–21. In 1931, manager Leslie Knighton led the club to their first FA Cup Final, which they lost 2–1 to Second Division club West Bromwich Albion. Though Birmingham remained in the top flight for 18 seasons, they struggled in the league.  

The name Birmingham City F.C. was adopted in 1943. The club won the Football League South wartime league and reached the semi-finals of the first post-war FA Cup. Two years later, they won their third Second Division title.  Bob Brocklebank, though unable to stave off relegation in 1950, brought in players who made a major contribution to the club's successes of the next decade. When Arthur Turner took over as manager in November 1954, he made them play closer to their potential, and on the last day of the 1954–55 season they were confirmed as champions. In their first season back in the First Division, Birmingham achieved their highest league finish of sixth place. They also reached the FA Cup final, losing to Manchester City. 

Birmingham became the first English club side to take part in European competition in 1956. They were also the first English club side to reach a European final, losing to Barcelona in the 1960 Fairs Cup final and to A.S. Roma the following year.   

In 1963, they lifted their first major trophy, the League Cup, when they beat their bitter rivals Aston Villa in the final. 

Sir Alf Ramsey briefly managed the club before Jim Smith took over in 1978. With relegation a certainty, the club sold Trevor Francis to Nottingham Forest, making him the first player transferred for a fee of £1 million. Smith took Birmingham straight back to the First Division, but a poor start to the 1981–82 season saw him replaced by Ron Saunders. Saunders' team struggled to score goals and in 1984 they were relegated. They bounced back up, but the last home game of the 1984–85 promotion season, against Leeds United, was marred by rioting, culminating in the death of a boy when a wall collapsed on him. This was on the same day as the Bradford City stadium fire, and the events at St Andrew's formed part of the remit of Mr Justice Popplewell's inquiry into safety at sports grounds. The club lacked stability both on and off the field and by 1989 Birmingham were in the Third Division for the first time in their history. 

In April 1989, the Kumar brothers, owners of a clothing chain, bought the club. A rapid turnover of managers, the absence of promised investment and a threatened mass refusal of players to renew contracts was relieved only by a victorious trip to Wembley in the Associate Members Cup. Terry Cooper delivered promotion, but the collapse of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) put the Kumars' businesses into receivership until publisher David Sullivan bought it for £700,000. After a poor start to the 1993–94 season, Cooper was replaced by Barry Fry, followed by the return of Trevor Francis.  

Francis introduced players with top-level experience such as Manchester United skipper Steve Bruce. In his second season, the club narrowly missed out on a play-off position, followed by three years of play-off semi-final defeats. By October 2001, lack of progress had made Francis's position untenable and he was replaced two months later by Steve Bruce, who took them from mid-table into the play-offs, where they beat Norwich City on penalties to win promotion to the Premier League. 

Birmingham's first top-flight season for 16 years finished in mid-table.  

In July 2007, Hong Kong-based businessman Carson Yeung bought 29.9% of shares in the club, making him the biggest single shareholder. Bruce left in mid-season to become manager of Premier League rivals Wigan Athletic. His successor, Alex McLeish, was unable to stave off relegation, but achieved promotion back to the Premier League at the first attempt.  In 2011, a second victory in the League Cup secured qualification for the Europa League. With relegation back to the second tier, McLeish resigned in June 2011 to join Aston Villa. Successor Chris Hughton narrowly failed to reach the knockout rounds of the Europa League and the play-off final before, with the club in financial turmoil and under a transfer embargo, leaving for Norwich City in June 2012. He was replaced by Lee Clark. 

Under Lee Clark, Birmingham twice retained their divisional status, albeit through a 93rd-minute goal in the last match of 2013–14 to avoid relegation on goal difference. After a continuation of the poor form from the previous season, Clark was sacked in October 2014, to be replaced by Burton Albion manager and former Birmingham player Gary Rowett.

Last season, under Rowett's guidance, Birmingham finished in 10th place with 63 points.

The Manager – Gianfranco Zola

Past Match - Video Highlights - Trev

A look back to a 1-1 draw but with all the chances we created should have been so much more than a point.

Media Watch - K L Blue

Poll On McCarthy(no way you can tell if everyone was a Town fan in a vote, so bear that in mind)

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town ... _1_4946860

Some good news

http://www.itfc.co.uk/news/article/2016 ... 45939.aspx

The old question(Back or Sack)

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/03/22/sh ... is-summer/

Form Guide

Ipswich Last 5 Matches - Currently in 17th place with 45 points

Cardiff City 3-1 Ipswich Town

Barnsley 1-1 Ipswich Town

Ipswich Town 0-0 Wolverhampton

Ipswich Town 1-1 Brentford FC

Norwich City 1-1 Ipswich Town

Birmingham Last 5 Matches - Currently in 18th place with 45 points

Birmingham City 0-0 Newcastle Utd

Cardiff City 1-1 Birmingham City

Birmingham City 0-1 Wigan Athletic

Birmingham City 1-3 Leeds United

Wolverhampton 1-2 Birmingham City

Fixtures of Interest

WOLVES VS CARDIFF

THE DON CUP

Great week of captions for the Caaaaardiff game. No dispute over the 5pts this week from down there, or this side of the border. And closer to the truth this side of the border as well! :D

SCORES

Bluemike 5pts
Tangfastic 4pts
Nicscreamer & Ando 3pts
Herforder 2pts

LEAGUE TABLE

DerickIpsw 65
Gold&Black 64
Blueblood 62
Nicscreamer 57
Herforder 53
Bluemike 53
Frosty 52
Tangfastic 52
Ando 51
Number 9 30
Watership Down 28
Quasar 28
Shed on Tour 27
Patthegimp 17
IpswichtownNo1 16
Ashfordblue 10
Barmy Billy 7
LoudNProud 6
Supershred 3
Longjohn 1
Foxy Lady 1
ItfcTrev76 1

Let's hear some good ones. And yes, that is me on a night out......but never at Easter Road. Although, due to the football, I have feckin considered it at times.

Image[/color]

Match Referee – Andrew Madley

Final Thought - Bluemike

I can't help but wonder if we are now entering what could prove to be the most important eight-game run in our recent history. I certainly can't think of a more crucial set of fixtures, especially when one keeps hearing the dreaded "R" word being bandied about. I suppose you could compare it to the day Mick McCarthy walked through the door here at Ipswich. Tailed off at the bottom of the Championship with a meagre seven points, Mick had to work his magic, and quickly. The next few games were crucial, and of the following eight games we went on to win five of them and gradually crawl to safety. Oh how we would all crave a similar scenario over the coming month. Of course, a couple of wins is all we really need, and the sooner we get them the better as pressure mounts. It is odd how things work in football. Mick's first game in charge saw us secure a vital 1-0 win at St. Andrew’s, and again it is Birmingham who are our first opponents in this oh-so-vital run-in. I do think that, with Birmingham being closely followed by a struggling Wigan just three days later, we can put all the doubt to bed sooner rather than later. The question is can we rise to the challenge?

Being fortunate (if that is the right word) to get to all Town games home and away, I get to hear a lot of opinion on what fans are going to do next season with regard to season tickets, etc. and I have to say if people do what they are proclaiming then season ticket sales are going to be woeful. Of course, many will spout hot air and it is all bravado but this is a very real issue we have on our hands. Crowds could well be dire come next August. Much depends on the MM situation and if he stays or goes but, either way, with Marcus Evans now very much in the firing line too, it doesn't look great. Charnwood hit the nail very firmly on the head – with less income you get less investment, and with less investment you get inferior quality of player and in turn entertainment, etc., and so it goes on, and, while I fully understand people thinking of reasons not to stick with Town next season, I would urge them all to think of reasons to bite the bullet and stick with it. Withholding your support is your right and fully understandable but it has to be recognised that, through no fault of your own, it will be doing even more harm to what is already a bad situation.

I expected nothing from the trip to Cardiff and that is what we got. However, for 25 minutes I was pleasantly surprised. Sadly it didn't last and the fragility came shining through once Cardiff had got back on terms. What I did not expect was for us to implode so easily after the interval. It wasn't acceptable and cannot happen again. If we continue to give up the ghost so easily, we may well find ourselves in the brown stuff come May. It is not often the lads don't give their all and I expect to see this in the remaining games. There is much riding on it. As for Birmingham, how great have they done since changing their manager? Yes indeed, a fantastic move by all concerned and I can see Town adding to Gianfranco Zola's woes by grabbing all three points. 2-1 Town win. COYBs

IPSWICH TOWN 1 BIRMINGHAM CITY 1

nicscreamer

Re: Ipswich vs Birmingham Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by nicscreamer » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:29 am

Bore draw 1-1 and more pressure on McCarthy

Caption - birminghams new away kit isn't universally popular with players

Andym

Post by Andym » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:43 am

Despite all the recent comments regarding ME and lack of funding, I believe the outcome of this match - like so many others- will be decided by team selection and tactics.

No idea who is fit to play up front. But an attack minded midfield is needed as we must set up to win for once instead of trying not to lose. Over to you MM.

barmy billy

Post by barmy billy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:36 am

I think we will be lucky to get a point. 1-1 perhaps.

Caption: ' What do you mean, my socks don't go with the rest?'
Last edited by barmy billy on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:44 pm

Town 1 Birmingham 0

Caption: On a cold day like today it's not just your nose that's turned blue.

bluejacko

Post by bluejacko » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:55 pm

Sorry to say this but as with all must win game's we will bottle it!
2-1 Brum

Watership Down

Post by Watership Down » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:32 pm

Going for a 2 - 1 win
Caption "Fxxk off!!

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:13 pm

No time to read right now but it's looking a good preview, packed with info....... will read later.

Think Ipswich will sneak this one. 2-0 at Portman Road. Come on. It's Birmingham. They're sh*t!!

Combined caption:
Player in Don Cup caption: REF, come on...... get this guy off the pitch FFS!
Ref: Nnnnnooo, just give it a few seconds......., I like what I'm seeing. And I think Gianfranco wants his phone number.

number 9

Post by number 9 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:22 pm

Well if we can't beat Birmingham at Portman Road in a relegation scrap, we may as well hang up our boots! I think the players are tired of draws, so either a win or a loss.

ITFC 2 v 1 BCFC

Caption: "Gimmee a kiss Liam!"
"f*ck off, you cheeky monkey!"

herforder

Post by herforder » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:37 pm

Excellent preview - touching on all the current issues in a thoughtful and non-hysterical manner. No doubt lots more to be said and opinions expressed over the coming weeks. I wonder where all the turning parts will ultimately lead us - ST renewals, MM's future, ME's continued commitment and funding, players' futures and, critically, what league will we be in next season! On the latter, the next two home games will be critical in determining the task awaiting in the final 6. We don't want to head to Notts Forest needing to get some sort of result to avoid the big "R".

So first of the 2 home games, against Birmingham, looms large. Who honestly knows what the outcome will be? But, providing we can keep our nerve, and the players - whatever the formation, and whoever's selected - are at it from the start, then we will win 2-0! Simples.
But will be equally important for all supporters to put all the other issues aside, and get fully behind the team on the day.

Caption #1

Come on, be honest, does my willy look small in this?

#2. Forget this stupid match Liam, come and get some lunch - foil wrapped, no carbs, zero calories!
Last edited by herforder on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BLUEBLOOD

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:49 pm

Caption Comp:
I am only the ball boy cant you tell.
Caption Comp:
Want to swap What size are you....MmmmmM Large I See

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:50 am

ITFC 2 : BCFC 0

I hope the players go out there knowing the importance of this game and aim to win. My worry is that Mick will set up not to lose or give anything away. Expect Darouraga and Skuse in the middle of midfield. We need goals and an all round display. Hope we can put all the off-field squabbles behind us and get behind the team. The bitching can always go on after the final whistle.

Caption:

Fan: " It's a new word game - stripper Countdown. Carol Vorderman was too expensive - so they got me. Just rearrange the letters on my back and make a word. Here's the beauty - if I bend over you get a 'wildcard' letter in the form of a brown star.

Liam Ridgewell: " Ok, bend over -how about F*CK."

Andym

Post by Andym » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:03 am

tangfastic wrote: Expect Darouraga and Skuse in the middle of midfield. We need goals and an all round display.
Diagouraga & Skuse and the need for goals is, in my opinion, a little contradictory - which I think is the point you were making.

We are all aware that Skuse has managed a magnificent total of 1 goal in about 3 million appearances. Does anyone know how many assists he has? I can't imagine it's in double figures.

charlton837

Post by charlton837 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:51 am

Much like many other problems I think MM has to take a lot of the flak for skuse. In his time here he has been asked to play a role hes not always comfortable in and has almost never had anyone creative in there with him to relieve the pressure.

Skuse is good at what he does but he has limitations, we all see that but for some reason the manager obviously doesn't. I say either play him alongside someone who wants to be a ball player or don't play him at all

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:17 am

Caption:

"Hey I'm bare ...................... just like your f**king Birmingham Trophy cabinet"

BLUEBLOOD

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Caption Comp:
Bare. Cheeks. Fan. Celebrating
Kiss. Rightside . only
Sore .on .the. leftside

ipswichtownNo1

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:12 pm

Caption comp

" yeah i know its a bit small but ME has cut the kit budget. We even have to write our new sponsors name on our back each game. But hey, every crack has a silver lining.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:12 pm

Goes against my better judgement, but I'm going for a win. A bloody nervy 1-0 to Town. .....only cos I WANT it to be so.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:05 pm

"Every crack has a silver lining!" :lol: :lol: :lol: That was funny, ITNO1.

supershred

Post by supershred » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:18 pm

Caption: What you looking at me like that for? You told me to get a new haircut!

Score: 2-0 to Town. :shock:

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:11 am

charlton837 wrote:Much like many other problems I think MM has to take a lot of the flak for skuse. In his time here he has been asked to play a role hes not always comfortable in and has almost never had anyone creative in there with him to relieve the pressure.

Skuse is good at what he does but he has limitations, we all see that but for some reason the manager obviously doesn't. I say either play him alongside someone who wants to be a ball player or don't play him at all
I just wonder how key the 'Skuse situation' is to the team. He's going to get picked if he's fit - same as Chambers.... Berra .. Knudsen. That means someone else has to be the fall guy - even ones who've had decent games. We've managed OK without Skuse in the rare occasions he's been injured. Then he's inevitably back and someone else has to make way. Who knows - a Diarouraga / Huws / Ward combo could well have improved things if given the chance over the course of 4-5 games. But that will never happen . Got nothing against Skuse - he is what he is - and a solid player - but the team and the development of the team comes first, but MM snuffs out any opportunity to try something new or fresh. I don't understand that - we've lost and under-performed with Skuse in the team many times - so what is the risk of trying out a new system which might operate higher up the pitch and link better with the forward players? If it goes tits up - we might get beat 3-1 instead of 1-0 - so what?

It's the development of the team which seems to be shackled by MM's team selections.

charlton837

Post by charlton837 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:19 pm

tangfastic wrote:
charlton837 wrote:Much like many other problems I think MM has to take a lot of the flak for skuse. In his time here he has been asked to play a role hes not always comfortable in and has almost never had anyone creative in there with him to relieve the pressure.

I just wonder how key the 'Skuse situation' is to the team. He's going to get picked if he's fit - same as Chambers.... Berra .. Knudsen. That means someone else has to be the fall guy - even ones who've had decent games. We've managed OK without Skuse in the rare occasions he's been injured. Then he's inevitably back and someone else has to make way. Who knows - a Diarouraga / Huws / Ward combo could well have improved things if given the chance over the course of 4-5 games. But that will never happen . Got nothing against Skuse - he is what he is - and a solid player - but the team and the development of the team comes first, but MM snuffs out any opportunity to try something new or fresh. I don't understand that - we've lost and under-performed with Skuse in the team many times - so what is the risk of trying out a new system which might operate higher up the pitch and link better with the forward players? If it goes tits up - we might get beat 3-1 instead of 1-0 - so what?

It's the development of the team which seems to be shackled by MM's team selections.

Exactly right, that's what I was trying to say. We all know Skuse is good at what he does, but if it doesn't help the team then whats the point. Im not saying he should never play again, im not even saying he should necessarily be dropped. By either find a winning formula with him in the team, or out of the team, and lets stick with it. Don't just bring him back in because he a had a decent game 2 years ago on a cold Tuesday night, play people on form not on history. I get why MM sticks with players, I wouldn't change things on a whim because of an odd poor performance, but in the last 18 months we have seen many many abject performances (especially at home) and its no wonder the crowd are laying the blame at MM door as he refuses to change and try new things. He just likes to stick with one way of doing things because it worked a few years back.

Regarding MM im so confused what is happening there, I hear him saying he doesn't want to be here if we lose ST holders and the abject feeling is still surrounding the club, but then I hear soundbites suggesting he will stay. Im fairly sure we are not going to have a feel good factor around this club for the beginning of next season if Mick is still in charge, or unless Evans goes and spends 10-15 million which just is not going to happen (im not even sure I think that should happen given the average players going for ridiculous prices).

Ando

Post by Ando » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:14 pm

Must win game 2-1 home win

Caption: like your knickers, I have the crotchless version

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:50 pm

Massive game tomorrow and we really do need to win it. As others have already said I hope to god the team is set up to go for it and take the game to Brum, worringly Mick has already dropped a hint at a tight at the back approach which doesn't instill much confidence. Birmingham are dire of late and an early goal could well see them fold, we need to get off to a flyer to get thew fans "onside" too, we must support the boys tomorrow irrespective of our thoughts on certain things.

It seems we have a fair few players back from injury although I doubt Tom Lawrence will play, Emyr Huws is a must to return and I would not be surprised to see kenlock back in with Knudsen replacing Smith in the back Three. But at the end of the day wohever starts needs to sweat their nuts off, we need Eleven Chambo's out there in terms of commitment, anything approaching our feb form will be good enough for sure, however a repeat of the second half at Cardiff and we lose. The next Four days could see us all but safe, lets not blow it.

Town 2-1 Birmingham.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:22 pm

The obvious most likely outcome is a 1-1 draw.

Second most likely 0-0 draw...

I've had a bet on a draw.

That should guarantee a win.

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:21 am

Going to be in the second city in a short time on business, ideally if this had been at their venue and a few hours ahead from regular start, would have most probably been in attendance. Regardless of how poor the season's been, would have jumped at the rare opportunity to see Town in live action.

In any event voted in favor of a drawn game. Seems to be something of a favorite scoreline for McCarthy in recent time and with nothing to realistically aim for, can envisage something of an uneventful afternoon with two teams merely playing out with indifferent interest, a game that is ultimately immaterial for both sides involved.

Ipswich 2 Birmingham City 2

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:27 am

Caption: wow that was some players huddle.
Or
I'm the only gays in this game Liam.
Or
Are you sure this new free kick routine will work. Me sneaking round the back un noticed

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:21 am

CAPTION..... (Fan)..."Does my bum look big in this ?" (Player)...."No !! And neither does your c*ck"

Andym

Post by Andym » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:20 pm

When I said it would be wrong to play Skuse and Discouraga I didn't mean let's play Skuse and Douglas. I'm struggling to understand.

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:53 pm

I burst out laughing when I read that Douglas is starting.

Don't care anymore .... just get a result.

COYB.