OFFICIAL Petition for a new manager

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:33 am

lunchbox wrote:
theres no real point to having a petition started by some loser on twtd. the club will simply ignore it. end of the day as long as sheepshanks is there Royle is aswell.
i'll think your'll find that joe royle is not guranteed his job whilst sheepy is there, no manager is ever safe in fotball - sir bobby proved that. But ITFC is a business and anyone one with a little common sense will reliase that if we sack joe and don't improve then we could be well and truly fooked.

Noone likes seeing a losing team but honestly who in the team is a quality player? Out of our squad i would say four maybe 5 could step u to the prem next season. (westy, naylor, supple, price, sito.) And then next season 4 will retire, wilnus, horlock, jim, de vos.
well if we got promoted next season - but we wont thank god !....NONE of this current squad is good enough for the premeiership ...at present !

Phil

Post by Phil » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:36 am

lunchbox wrote:
theres no real point to having a petition started by some loser on twtd. the club will simply ignore it. end of the day as long as sheepshanks is there Royle is aswell.
i'll think your'll find that joe royle is not guranteed his job whilst sheepy is there, no manager is ever safe in fotball - sir bobby proved that. But ITFC is a business and anyone one with a little common sense will reliase that if we sack joe and don't improve then we could be well and truly fooked.

Noone likes seeing a losing team but honestly who in the team is a quality player? Out of our squad i would say four maybe 5 could step u to the prem next season. (westy, naylor, supple, price, sito.) And then next season 4 will retire, wilnus, horlock, jim, de vos.
what im saying is can you really see us beinmg able to stump up the money to pay Royle off?

lunchbox

Post by lunchbox » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:42 am

obviously no, but if we got relegated i think sheepy would have to sack him.