TOWN ARE ON THE UP ......

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

TOWN ARE ON THE UP ......

Post by hallamblue » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:46 pm

...You had better believe it !!

WE are improving with every game ..the confidence is improving ..and we still have half the bloody squad to come back in...
So IMHO we need to get off JR's back and get behind this young Team of ours ......

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:50 pm

Are you Terry Baxter in disguise???

:lol: :lol: :wink:

Riviera

Post by Riviera » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:50 pm

and here was me thinking toby was the one that did the stand up :lol:

Earl Blue

Re: TOWN ARE ON THE UP ......

Post by Earl Blue » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:51 pm

hallamblue wrote:...You had better believe it !!

WE are improving with every game ..the confidence is improving ..and we still have half the bloody squad to come back in...
So IMHO we need to get off JR's back and get behind this young Team of ours ......
Now he is playing with some youngsters (granted they are forced)
perhaps some might.. But still a long long way to go, but I for
one am pleased to see an effort being made by the players.

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:51 pm

Don't worry Joe will soon get that sorted! :wink: :lol:

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:53 pm

Shed On Tour wrote:

Don't worry Joe will soon get that sorted! :wink: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

He'll drop Richards for sure, his looking far too useful! Bring on horlock :cry:

Mork

Post by Mork » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:02 pm

Everybody is behind the team.

Joe Royle is another matter.

One draw at Stoke and a poor win against Luton, and things are really looking that different? I remain to be convinced, a string of bizarre statements, actions and decisions from Royle, and I'm no longer convinced he can get us out of this.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:07 pm

Mork wrote:

Everybody is behind the team.

Joe Royle is another matter.

One draw at Stoke and a poor win against Luton, and things are really looking that different? I remain to be convinced, a string of bizarre statements, actions and decisions from Royle, and I'm no longer convinced he can get us out of this.

I doubt any other manager could do any better than Joe has done this season - given the players he has at his disposal - we shall agree to differ on this I fear !

loudnproud
Forum Hall of Famer

Post by loudnproud » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:13 pm

Hallamblue!! I can understand you sceptisim,But what was encouraging to day at Stoke was that BFJ was actively involved with the players!!! Not seen on the touchline for a long time!!! I commend him for that!

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:56 pm

loudnproud wrote:Hallamblue!! I can understand you sceptisim,But what was encouraging to day at Stoke was that BFJ was actively involved with the players!!! Not seen on the touchline for a long time!!! I commend him for that!
:shock: ..I didnt think I was the one being sceptical !!...if you read my lead post it was quite the reverse, and my reply to Mork was also "defending " Joe ...or has it come across completely wrong ?