Am I right in thinking?

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Ojc

Am I right in thinking?

Post by Ojc » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:20 am

That we finnished on 78 points last season and Wigan who finnished 2nd finnished on 81?

So Reading are already on 69 points in the first week in January :o ? People at work today are saying that Reading only need to win 8 or 9 more games to be promoted? This is ridiculous and highly depressing.

Makes me laugh all of a sudden there is a massive Reading following, what makes me laugh further is that all of there fans have a second team which are already in Premiership, i.e Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and this angers me, they call themselves supporters but they have'nt a clue.

Rant over.

Riviera

Re: Am I right in thinking?

Post by Riviera » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:29 am

Ojc wrote:That we finnished on 78 points last season and Wigan who finnished 2nd finnished on 81?

So Reading are already on 69 points in the first week in January :o ? People at work today are saying that Reading only need to win 8 or 9 more games to be promoted? This is ridiculous and highly depressing.

Makes me laugh all of a sudden there is a massive Reading following, what makes me laugh further is that all of there fans have a second team which are already in Premiership, i.e Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and this angers me, they call themselves supporters but they have'nt a clue.

Rant over.
ive got a second team, unfortunately for me its Torquay United :lol:

Reading have looked by far the best team in this league and on current form deserve to go up, they remind me of the pompey team of a few years back that pissed this league