Royle OUT!!!!

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Vaughan8

Royle OUT!!!!

Post by Vaughan8 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:07 pm

All the people who wanted Royle out have stranglely gone missing since the last two games!

I havent seen the games so i dunno if we were lucky or unlucky in games but its only 4 points so surely all those strong views on people wanting Royle out havent changed??? If so, how fickle!

Lets see what people think after January! we have some tough games but if we get anymore than 3 or 4 points, that would be great!

Anyway, it just makes me laugh :lol: :lol: lol

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:11 pm

You're about to get slaughtered. :lol:

I think we've done well in the last 2 games, but theres still ALOT of people who want JR out.

I say give him a chance, maybe we're starting to turn things around..

Vaughan8

Post by Vaughan8 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:13 pm

Dazza wrote:You're about to get slaughtered. :lol:

I think we've done well in the last 2 games, but theres still ALOT of people who want JR out.

I say give him a chance, maybe we're starting to turn things around..
As delia would say " lets b having ya!!!!!" lol

Nah, it just seems surprising that after losing to palace and hull, there were so many of the same threads about people wanting royle out, and now theres none......

Earl Blue

Re: Royle OUT!!!!

Post by Earl Blue » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:13 pm

Vaughan8 wrote:All the people who wanted Royle out have stranglely gone missing since the last two games!

I havent seen the games so i dunno if we were lucky or unlucky in games but its only 4 points so surely all those strong views on people wanting Royle out havent changed??? If so, how fickle!

Lets see what people think after January! we have some tough games but if we get anymore than 3 or 4 points, that would be great!

Have they ?? :wink: :wink:

IMHO Those that are really feling strong about wanting Royle out
will need a lot more convincing than a win and and 2 draws, bearing
in mind that the forced changes are perhaps not what Joe will
continue with when the injuries/suspensions ease up and
allow us to field what we were when we were doing so Poorly.

I sincerely hope Joe does not forget the other talent this club has albeit
I do expect them to play in every single game.

I suppose only time will tell..
Last edited by Earl Blue on Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mork

Re: Royle OUT!!!!

Post by Mork » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:21 pm

Vaughan8 wrote:All the people who wanted Royle out have stranglely gone missing since the last two games!

Ive posted considerably more times than you during the period, and not changed my mind or my message once. Royle needs to leave, sooner rather than later. A fresh wind is needed to carry us any other direction but down - staying still isn't even enough from where we are now.

Whether we can afford to drop Royle is another thing, hopefully he'll leave at the end of the season regardless.

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:51 pm

I still want him out, and i havent gone anywhere, if we had of lost against Luton there would of been a massive protest in the north lower, but people cant really moan if we win a game

uefacup81

Post by uefacup81 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:00 pm

Looking at some of the other posts, I'm inclined to agree with the other posters here. Despite playing well in the last two games, these changes have been somewhat enforced. The proof of the pudding will be when the injuries ease and in what Royle does next... if the youth play well, will Royle stick with them, or will he revert to the crap side?