How many players have Mic used this season.

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

morph

Re: How many players have Mic used this season.

Post by morph » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:37 pm

The main problem ( and there are many ) with the TWTD forum, is that a few run the board. If they disagree with you, many others jump on the band wagon to slag you off. If those that run the site agree with you, you are left alone. It is a very much them and us site. I would say that 5 are in charge and the others follow like dumb sheep. The beauty of football is that we all have different opinions on who should play, the way we should play, who should manage, who we should sign etc. The sooner everybody realises it is o.k. to have a different opinion the better this, TWTD and all other football sites will be. People on here tend to want us to win, regardless of style. The people on here tend to be happy with MM as manager. I am not happy with our style of play and would happily swap MM for a manager who would play that style of football. Many on here see the Premier League as the be all and end all. I am quite happy being a Championship club, until such time our side is good enough to stay in the Premier League. We have MM in charge and his brand of football, and I will support him as long as he is manager of this great club of ours, but I will not toe the line and pretend that I think MM is right for this club, as I don't. It is o.k. for me to think like this, just as it is o.k. for others to think the exact opposite.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:49 pm

B.E.A. UTIFUL avatar, Morph. You've finally found the best one! Keep that flag flying, Morphy. I'll keep mine flying as well. :D

morph

Post by morph » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Glad you are still with us, as long as your lot don't end up costing us even more. I predicted an even bigger win for the no vote, but I am glad you all saw sense in the end. As for the avatar, I think I like it, for now. :)

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:04 pm

morph wrote:Glad you are still with us, as long as your lot don't end up costing us even more. I predicted an even bigger win for the no vote, but I am glad you all saw sense in the end. As for the avatar, I think I like it, for now. :)
:lol: It's a good job I've got a thick skin you racist b*stard eh? :lol:

Don't you worry yourself, Morph, we are still with you, putting more money into Westminster than you obviously know. Pm me your address....., I'll send you a book to read,......, free of charge. We ain't all tight c*nts.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:19 pm

No your'e not, the Hibs defence are all very generous.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:29 pm

A lot of Scottish defences were very generous today, Mike.

morph

Post by morph » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:11 am

marko69 wrote:
morph wrote:Glad you are still with us, as long as your lot don't end up costing us even more. I predicted an even bigger win for the no vote, but I am glad you all saw sense in the end. As for the avatar, I think I like it, for now. :)

Don't you worry yourself, Morph, we are still with you, putting more money into Westminster than you obviously know. Pm me your address....., I'll send you a book to read,......, free of charge. We ain't all tight c*nts.
You really shouldn't believe everything you read. All this oil the Scots keep banging on about, will not support your nation forever. The middle east is full of oil, whereas your ( OUR ) supply is limited. Health, Schools, Higher Education, Armed Forces, Roads, Parliament, Welfare, Pensions, Public Services and many others cost a hell of a lot of money to support. With a nation of about 5 million people, not sure how the figures would stack up. I really do not wish to get into a political argument with you over this, after all, it has little to do with me, but I do think that the Scots who wanted a yes vote have got their maths terribly wrong. Lets face it, Health and Welfare would cost a fortune up there.As for the offer of the book, no thanks. A book about Scotland? :?

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:20 am

marko69 wrote:A lot of Scottish defences were very generous today, Mike.
Yes bloody Forfar's were in the last few minutes and gave up Two points.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:37 am

morph wrote:
marko69 wrote:

You really shouldn't believe everything you read. All this oil the Scots keep banging on about, will not support your nation forever. The middle east is full of oil, whereas your ( OUR ) supply is limited. Health, Schools, Higher Education, Armed Forces, Roads, Parliament, Welfare, Pensions, Public Services and many others cost a hell of a lot of money to support. With a nation of about 5 million people, not sure how the figures would stack up. I really do not wish to get into a political argument with you over this, after all, it has little to do with me, but I do think that the Scots who wanted a yes vote have got their maths terribly wrong. Lets face it, Health and Welfare would cost a fortune up there.As for the offer of the book, no thanks. A book about Scotland? :?
As you have said in the other forum, you are opting out of this discussion, and I respect that because that is clearly the better option on a football forum. Although why you opted in in the first place, only you'll know.

But can I add, in a completely 100% non argumentative way..... I'm not saying you are a Southern English snob, but you write like one. You need to read a book on, if not Scotland, then England. Look at the remainder of your OWN country, (Northern England) before passing judgement on health and welfare in Scotland. Your own country is costing you a fortune ..... And Scotland is putting way too much cash into the coffers to help that. All I'm saying is read more from the "no" and "yes" texts, and you will understand a lot more than you do now.

Ok, no more from me, off to sunny Amalfi for a couple of weeks tomorrow afternoon. COYB against Wigan tomorrow night. Cheers

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:38 am

bluemike wrote:
Couldn't believe it. 2-0 up with 15 remaining. Even Brechin collapsed spectacularly.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:21 pm

marko69 wrote:
bluemike wrote:
Couldn't believe it. 2-0 up with 15 remaining. Even Brechin collapsed spectacularly.
We had pummelled them too by the sound of it. That is Raith, Morton, Dunfermline, Stranraer, Peterhead and Stirling that we have ran ragged now creating scores of chances, if we start taking a few some teams are going to get hammered, but beating the full time sides Dunfermline & Morton were great results and a sign we are a force this time around.

morph

Post by morph » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:15 pm

Well put. I shall keep out of things that do not concern me in the future. I hope we are still friends.
As for Amalfi, you will love it. One of, if not the best place I have visited. Beautiful and the food is amazing. Enjoy. :)

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:53 am

Mike, MASSIVE game this Saturday..... The 'Gus Derby, "The Loons" v "The City"...... Those stupid tw@ts from that "village" Brechin, thinking they are a City....., Sorry mate, joining in with Forfar "smack talk"! Biggest game in Scotland next week. Hopefully the Loons can get into the prediction league one week!

We shall always be friends, Morphy,...... We are ITFC fans, I love all ITFC fans...... Even Barmy Billy! He's my very favourite. :D
Edit: And yes, been there, on honeymoon. Going back as it was so good.

herforder

Post by herforder » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:26 am

marko69 wrote:Mike, MASSIVE game this Saturday..... The 'Gus Derby, "The Loons" v "The City"...... Those stupid tw@ts from that "village" Brechin, thinking they are a City....., Sorry mate, joining in with Forfar "smack talk"! Biggest game in Scotland next week. Hopefully the Loons can get into the prediction league one week!

We shall always be friends, Morphy,...... We are ITFC fans, I love all ITFC fans...... Even Barmy Billy! He's my very favourite. :D
Have an enjoyable break, Marko. Is the current Mrs Marko going, too? :wink:

morph

Post by morph » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:56 pm

marko69 wrote:Mike, MASSIVE game this Saturday..... The 'Gus Derby, "The Loons" v "The City"...... Those stupid tw@ts from that "village" Brechin, thinking they are a City....., Sorry mate, joining in with Forfar "smack talk"! Biggest game in Scotland next week. Hopefully the Loons can get into the prediction league one week!

That is spooky. I also went there on Honeymoon. I got married on Capri, what a beautiful Island that is. We then spent 3 weeks in Sorrento, with a couple of days along the coast in Amalfi. Have a great time.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Yes Marko, massive game for sure, the hatred will be spilling over LOL. We turned them over in the Forfarshire cup 2 weeks back so a repeat here will do very nicely.

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Has anybody actually answered the question, how many players has MM used this season? :shock:

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:02 am

derick_ipsw wrote:Has anybody actually answered the question, how many players has MM used this season? :shock:
No one else seems interested so -

Gerken, Mings, Chambers, Parr, Smith, Berra, Skuse, Murphy, McGoldrick, Anderson, Bajner, Bru, Tabb, Hewitt, Henshall, McQueen, Bishop, Clarke, Salmon, Bialkowski, Marriott, Taylor, Wordsworth, Nouble.

Guess that's 24 by my math.

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:40 am

saint jude wrote:
derick_ipsw wrote:Has anybody actually answered the question, how many players has MM used this season? :shock:
No one else seems interested so -

Gerken, Mings, Chambers, Parr, Smith, Berra, Skuse, Murphy, McGoldrick, Anderson, Bajner, Bru, Tabb, Hewitt, Henshall, McQueen, Bishop, Clarke, Salmon, Bialkowski, Marriott, Taylor, Wordsworth, Nouble.

Guess that's 24 by my math.
So if you take Mcqueen,Clarke,Bialkowski,Marriott and maybe Nouble out of the league cup players that's only 19 used in the league? YES/NO?

WBBlue

Post by WBBlue » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:13 am

Ambrose has played now, too.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:16 pm

It was a stroll Marko, TOP OF THE LEAGUE !!!!!