2 Possible loan signings

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Re: 2 Possible loan signings

Post by Bluemike » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:30 pm

Well I did try to tell everyone when all the knee jerk panicing was taking place after the cardiff defeat.

herforder

Post by herforder » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:54 pm

bluemike wrote:Well I did try to tell everyone when all the knee jerk panicing was taking place after the cardiff defeat.
Spot on, Mike! Hope we don't get too hysterical when the next defeat comes along; hopefully it won't happen any time soon, but it could, and we musn't!

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:49 pm

Yes a defeat cant be far away purely going by the law of averages, in actual fact I am weary of Leeds this coming saturday.

herforder

Post by herforder » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:09 pm

bluemike wrote:Yes a defeat cant be far away purely going by the law of averages, in actual fact I am weary of Leeds this coming saturday.
Funny old thing, after their win against Derby yesterday was thinking the same thing. We've enjoyed such a fantastic run, matching and beating some of the some of the more fancied outfits, that a banana skin seems almost inevitable! But perhaps it's just that history plays heavy on our thoughts and expectations.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:02 pm

bluemike wrote:Yes a defeat cant be far away purely going by the law of averages, in actual fact I am weary of Leeds this coming saturday.
I hope the team ain't "weary" like you, Mike. :lol:

BLUEBLOOD

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:25 pm

In MM and TC we trust.
Onwards and Upwards cannot wait till January transfer window now, to what they will come up with and bring to the team for the final push to the premier league.
Loan signings nobody has any faith in but MM and TC will bring out the best .

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Leeds appear to be a team on the up. I think it will be another very tough, nervy game. But im looking forward to another noisey crowd approaching mid 20ks

COYBs

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:36 pm

marko69 wrote:
LOL, sod off.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:47 pm

bluemike wrote:
marko69 wrote:
LOL, sod off.
There is a story behind it mate, honest......., long story short......., YEARS ago, I was speaking with the wife and I said something along the lines of, "Im quite weary of that!"......., My God, she pounced....., "WEARY? WEARY?!" Was never allowed to live that down. :lol:

herforder

Post by herforder » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:28 pm

"When you're weary, feeling small"..........cue wife's reaction? :wink:

(Bridge Over Troubled Water)