Season Tickets sell out

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Season Tickets sell out

Post by Bluemike » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:15 am

Town have announced that season tickets for the 2024/25 season have sold out through existing renewals, meaning no new fans will become season ticket holders in the campaign ahead.

More than 20,000 season tickets have been renewed from this season’s total of more than 21,000 - a total higher than the cap originally set by the club last summer - and so no new season tickets will be on sale.

There will, however, be more matchday tickets available and the club will be introducing a season ticket waiting list ahead of the 2025/26 campaign.

“The support this season has been incredible once again, which is something everyone at the club hugely appreciates,” CEO Mark Ashton told the club site.

“Season ticket holders are incredibly important and for such a high number to have renewed for the new campaign is another example highlighting the loyal support the club is fortunate to have.”

Portman Road’s capacity is in excess of 29,000, varying from game to game, with long term plans to increase the number of seats by rebuilding the 53-year-old Cobbold Stand.
Quite incredible again

shabba

Re: Season Tickets sell out

Post by shabba » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:48 am

Ah ok, so basically only those who already had one this season had a chance of getting one for next season. Fair play.
Great support from the fans and great work by the club for bringing in the resale system.

I wonder what we could have sold if there wasn't a limit.

Blue Wilf

Post by Blue Wilf » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:22 pm

Given the sell on policy changes etc, I can see this being the case for as long as we are competitive in the Championship or Prem. Why would anyone nkt renewnis they can sell them back anyway? 🤷🏻‍♂️ It will really be 'dead mans shoes' until the capacity is increased so anyone wanting one really needs to get on the wait list as soon as it becomes available!

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:08 pm

Bollox, that must mean I’ve got that pillock standing next to me again next season……. Oh well! :mrgreen:

Cabanas Blue

Post by Cabanas Blue » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:30 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:08 pm
Bollox, that must mean I’ve got that pillock standing next to me again next season……. Oh well! :mrgreen:
I'm guessing that's Mike but don't worry I won't tell him 🤐🤣🤣