Have a read of this …

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Have a read of this …

Post by hallamblue » Sat May 04, 2024 7:30 am

https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... ague-exile

And May the 4th be with us.

COYBSSSSSSSSS

AzzurroMark

Re: Have a read of this …

Post by AzzurroMark » Sat May 04, 2024 8:47 am

Thanks for sharing that great piece Hallam. Reading it fills you with pride when you realise firstly, just how far we had slipped away from being actual Ipswich Town, to now being on the cusp of great things once more.
A club/fan relationship which has transformed for good once more, a new generation of youngsters wanting to wear those famous blue & white colours as opposed to the plastic big teams of the Premier League. A chance to attract the likes of myself from well inside the Norfolk border, who were first attracted to the fantastic Robson team, as opposed to that lot just 10 miles up the road from me.
Whatever happens today, the last 2 years have been dreamworthy, we have already witnessed something very special under a very impressive young manager, and I have no doubt it will stop here! One day KM will move on to bigger things for sure and I say this now, Ipswich Town will have played their part in producing yet another International Football Manager!
COYB ITID

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat May 04, 2024 9:19 am

Absolutely fantastic. You should all be filled to the brim with pride........ And that's regardless of what happens today.

....... But we all know what's gonna happen today........

...... In KIERON WE TRUST......

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Sat May 04, 2024 9:28 am

I just love the Guardian’s Sports journalism and they just love Ipswich Town FC and always have. This is just another of many great articles written about our football club.
Nice one Liz. 👍⚽️👌

Cabanas Blue

Post by Cabanas Blue » Sat May 04, 2024 9:40 am

Thanks for posting that was great 👍 COYB.