Found my way back

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

tractorollson

Found my way back

Post by tractorollson » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Never forgot this place, lots been happening but hopefully will contribute more - hello to those that do remember me from years back. I have never been prolific, more of a Clive Woods in terms of well known :lol:
Hope everyone is well :)

J4ck22

Re: Found my way back

Post by J4ck22 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:37 am

tractorollson wrote:Never forgot this place, lots been happening but hopefully will contribute more - hello to those that do remember me from years back. I have never been prolific, more of a Clive Woods in terms of well known :lol:
Good to see you around again man, hope you stick around more! :)

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:33 am

I recognize the name but hadn't realized you'd been absent for some significant time.

I think some names are more conspicuous by their absence than others, such as there's a handful of names no longer active on these pages that many will remember, and that the forum is poorer with their omission. You understand well enough why people no longer wish - or need - to participate.

tractorollson

Post by tractorollson » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:40 am

J4ck22 wrote:
tractorollson wrote:Never forgot this place, lots been happening but hopefully will contribute more - hello to those that do remember me from years back. I have never been prolific, more of a Clive Woods in terms of well known :lol:
Good to see you around again man, hope you stick around more! :)
Cheers :D

Ohiotractorboy

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:32 am

Welcome back, wasnt around before but always good to see a new face (again) :lol:

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:09 am

Welcome back from me too. I seem to recall when I joined Tractor-Boys.com that you were quite a prolific poster, we could certainly do with a few more contributors at the moment as the site is very quite, especially for a build up period to a new season.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:44 am

Yes, you were definitely a high profile poster when I joined, along with Pants Storm, Johannes, Mr Disco, VLM......, and if my memory serves me correctly, you were a sensible poster, yes? A tractorollson post was always on the button....., Like a J4ck22 post. Post more T.R.O.

Still miss JH though ..... Some great laughs with his intelligent use of the language and dry wit with some sarcasm. Brilliant.

J4ck22

Post by J4ck22 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:08 pm

marko69 wrote:Yes, you were definitely a high profile poster when I joined, along with Pants Storm, Johannes, Mr Disco, VLM......, and if my memory serves me correctly, you were a sensible poster, yes? A tractorollson post was always on the button....., Like a J4ck22 post. Post more T.R.O.

Still miss JH though ..... Some great laughs with his intelligent use of the language and dry wit with some sarcasm. Brilliant.
Oh you!

tractorollson

Post by tractorollson » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:02 pm

marko69 wrote:Yes, you were definitely a high profile poster when I joined, along with Pants Storm, Johannes, Mr Disco, VLM......, and if my memory serves me correctly, you were a sensible poster, yes? A tractorollson post was always on the button....., Like a J4ck22 post. Post more T.R.O.

Well i am sensible, do my best :) thanks! Will post more now. JH?

helen83

Post by helen83 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Good to see you back!
Not that I'm here often.. but I'm sure I'll pop in more once the season starts up again.